Insane Game/No arty docs

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Insane Game/No arty docs

Post by Warhawks97 »

We just got a nice and hard game. 4.8.5, LaFiere. 1h 31min

Teams:

Allis:
Sukin.Kot (US armor)
Warhawks (Inf)
Terence (AB)

vs axis

Erich (Luft)
Fide (Terror)
Kwok (TH)

nice game without arty docs (though crazy walking stuka and howitzer). I tried fighting inf doc with rifle squads and i think that i am the only BK player who keeps using rifle squads till late game. We got the Grenadiers buffed and very effective, so it would be nice to see some cost/efficency buff for rifles. Its neccessary that this rifle nade do not take away a weapon slot! Rifle nades are already expensive and inaccurate so its just BS that they take even a weapon slot.

Also its i think 1 hour and 28 mins of axis assault. First then our quantity was enough and untill axis couldnt replace losses. Just then, after defending dozens of attacks we could use the chance to push them to base. The american early/mid game is just freaking hard. There is a huge "hole" of unit production in mid game before the quantity starts working in very ver late game. It should be more a continues increase of units/supply yard/ more units and so on and not few weak units->no units/supply yard-> many units. Sure i could have used a few more rangers bit in this game my doc was more supportive/defense. I hate when 3 alli players just fight with blobb. I tried to create a back up/save zone where mates could recover and to weaken the enemie assault before it strikes our main units.

really notable are the 88´s. Not the weapon stats but rather the HP of the weapon. My arty was for a long time insufficient to destroy them entirely and i did need like 8 barrages to destroy one. Its just stupid. The small arty 75 mm is absolutely incapable of destroying them entirely.
Attachments
lafiere 6p.2015-02-02.20-50-18.rec
(6.21 MiB) Downloaded 48 times
2015-02-02_00004.jpg
2015-02-02_00003.jpg
2015-02-02_00002.jpg
2015-02-02_00001.jpg
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: Insane Game/No arty docs

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

I call this battle "pussy hunting safari", so many kittens was killed: 4-5 Panthers G, 5-6 Jagdpanthers, 2 Jagdtigers, 2 Kingtigers. Mainly they were bashed by Hellcats ( 1 got even vet.4 lol, with such lvl in ambush it reloads for 2.5 secs, last jagdpanther got 2 fatality shots before even could turn to Hellcat position). So many players underate the power of Achiles and Hellcats actually, those little doom machines are able to ruin whole axis atack with a single shot, that what you will see here:).
The amount of units was mindblowing again, after 1:10 we had so many shit of different kind, that i had no idea how axis can blow all this things. What else...... SP did some good job, not died in 5 mins like it usually do in big games. Caliope and howitzer also, 50 and 90 kills. In late game we outperformed them in arty, caliope + 105mm howitzer + 75mm howitzer + arty and air abilities, by that time the only german dangerous arty unit was stuka, but it fired only once in 8-10 mins, due to high price and big ammount of ammo that Fide spent for tank scopes/fire nades (thats why i hope that devs finally will listen me and reduce cost of propohanda to 50-60, see, 1 stuka and 2 Grens are eating whole your ammo income + tank upgrades, i didnt even noticed a single firestorm or V1 in that game, what to say about propohanda when player cant even save ammo for those devastating abilities, will he use 100 ammo for forcing to retreat a couple of units? Especially regarding to how many infantry units we had, was there a worth in retreatig 1 enemies squad when tens of other are walking arround?

saam

Post by saam »

It seems to me that German rocket artillery is next to useless. Each time it fires, it fails at delivering any sort of decent damage to any kind of units, even when hit right next to it. Hotchkiss, Walking "Stuka", Nebelwerfer... So underwhelming, all of those.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

saam wrote:It seems to me that German rocket artillery is next to useless. Each time it fires, it fails at delivering any sort of decent damage to any kind of units, even when hit right next to it. Hotchkiss, Walking "Stuka", Nebelwerfer... So underwhelming, all of those.

it knocked out emplacments very well. and afaik the walking stuka was max vet. Go check some other games with me and sukin. I did the push and he finished the enemie with the walking stuka. Just random shooting is pointless and should actually be. Once it was not and rockets flew all over the place at any time in the FoW just when units got suspected there. Their advantage is actually to hit an area with many units delivering damage in a short time. Tanks must be hit directly so far such as bombs and its realistic. Tanks wont blow up so easily just by close hits. Also calli is no way better than those you mentioned. It hits occassionally a soldier but never damage or destroy any pak, emplacment tank or whatever. Ive lost my pack howitzers, emplacments and other stuff to hotchkiss. 425 mp and 40 fuel emplacment destroyed for 50 ammo isnt that bad actually.
Build more AA Walderschmidt