To win you dont need skills,just sd2

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Erich

To win you dont need skills,just sd2

Post by Erich »

this match show the sd2 mines is really op,a single sd2 can whipe out an entire squad and immobilize tanks..

Teams

axis:
Sukin (luft)
nobody (terror)

allies

Erich(arty)
Fide(inf)

Sukin ONLY made sd2... he did nothing,a combination of sd2 and mortars=win.

Seriously.. please fix it. its just ridiculous
Attachments
temp.rec
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 61 times

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: To win you dont need skills,just sd2

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Raf have "click to kill all inf" claster bombs frag run and Roo with 2 snipers inside, airborne have 101s with 5 mgs, luft have sd2.....its just a cool features.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:Raf have "click to kill all inf" claster bombs frag run and Roo with 2 snipers inside, airborne have 101s with 5 mgs, luft have sd2.....its just a cool features.

its not really the same. The Johnson is actually the Fg42 of the allis more or less. Thing is that fargmentation can be shot down before and strikes one times without leaving a mine field and you still need to do something with your units. SD2 are dropped by god and can be used as bombs and mines and creating huge minefields of which each can whipe out an inf squad entirely and immoblizing vehicles and Tanks. On many 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4 maps they are dropped faster everywhere as i can detect them. Even when i have like 4 engineers squads with inf doc equiped with minesweeper i never find them all and units are lost to them. Most annyoing is when reccons and snipers running into them when they are all over the map. Or they are used as quickly deployed mine fields to protect 88´s and HMG´s etc. Have fun by cleaning sd2 minefields that are in range of stuhs and 88´s. You gonna lose a lot of engieers or a huge part of the army. And they cant "fail" like air strikes. If they fail they are still there as mines waiting for the enemie to return. Cooldown, god drop, high chance to immobilze tanks and the insta inf squad whipe outs from a single mine are crazy considering that the HE was half that of a standard axis Handgrenade which never immoblizes tanks or causing such damage to vehicles and tanks.

The longer time of visibility doesnt help much as the inf just keeps shooting the mines longer and thus blowing up friendly units like weapon crews that are still inside the minefield. Like doing suicide by shooting at the mines. Looks a bit like a comic or an epic fail.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 05 Feb 2015, 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

I just use mortars, 3-4 shots and all mine field explodes. Also this mine fields are dangerous for enemey, single arty shot, all this shшt explodes and kill your inf as well as immobolizing tanks.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Well I have to agree with Warhawks.

The Problem right now is that many people don't use Luftwaffe as it should be used. I really like Luft doc, and I really like to play it.

But what me bugs is just that everyone playing Luft goes first for SD-2 and then spams them all over the battlefield. As Warhawks already mentioned, you can easily fight off enemy attacks just by dropping them, your own inf will shoot it and kill itself.

You can even use it to kill enemy MGs or Mortars, because the support inf will shoot it and then again, kill itself.

As already mentioned, one single mine can easily take out an entire squad or immobilize the tank, then AT squad rush and your tank is gone.

Many players who can't even proberly use the great Luftwaffe inf just win by spamming those mines.

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:Raf have "click to kill all inf" claster bombs frag run and Roo with 2 snipers inside, airborne have 101s with 5 mgs, luft have sd2.....its just a cool features.

Well, again I can only agree with Warhawks. The bomber can be taken down easily + you have to see the area where you want to drop 'em. Also they detonate and that's it. You don't have minefield killing your units ten minutes later and they don't deal any damage to tanks. Also, you are able to run away from the bomber, but not from SD-2.

Imo they are way to cheap (luft needs nearly no ammo, and they only cost 100) and way too effective.

Wake

Post by Wake »

Butterflies are OP, but I think you can balance them a little bit better by making a plane fly over the map to "drop" the bombs, so that the plane can be shot down.

Right now, for the low cost of just 100 munition, I can instantly drop a minefield anywhere on the map that can kill entire squads with one blast, immobilize any tank that drives over it, destroy light vehicles, and if I drop them over enemy squads, they blow up, just as if they were bombs dropped from a bombing plane.

Erich

Post by Erich »

its need ammo to improve the 101s with 5mgs while fallschrim already drop with Fg42,i think will be more balanced when fallschrim have k98 or G43 as main weapon and fg42 as upgrade weapon.it make more sense since the Fg42 was a support weapon as mg42,johnson and BAR.