EPIC 3v3 *Agony*

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

EPIC 3v3 *Agony*

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

- Me, Shanks, HardStyle.

VS

- MEFISTO, mofetagalactica, Simon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqbJLDyH_dw
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Enjoy! ;)

Warhawks97

Re: EPIC 3v3 *Agony*

Post by Warhawks97 »

Nice.
You use AP ammo against a Ostwind?
Damage increase works for axis and CW, not for US.

Also why did you never get a Tank commander and the off map strike. You had lots of MP and ammo to do that. Like at min 30 onwards.

edit: At min 35 these could have made a difference. The panthers stood long there to fire a barrage on them.

Min 50 onwards. Perhaps try War machinery and ammo upgrade more often? That way you could launch huge tank battles and risk flanking maneuvers while saving ammo with ammo upgrade.

Also someone say KT is weak. After SP´s death it dominated everything and killed several tanks within a minute. I cant think of any other unit that can do that. Only airstrikes could stop them due to weak enemie AA. But even those+ arty didnt kill them instantly.

Edit II: This game deserves the "BK game of the year" award. Thats fucking old school havoc. Pure destruction.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Re: EPIC 3v3 *Agony*

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Well, I really hope that also CW and Axis would no longer have damage boost for their APCR rounds anymore.. it's lame!
So, hopefully it would be removed from everyone the next patch or something...

I did unlock the off-map arty barrage for tank commanders, but a bit later.

And btw, I honestly don't think Henschels should be nerfed any further!
I'd say it's just OK now...

About the KT, well.. the one that killed my SP was actually the 2nd KT as they lost 1 KT before that.. and afterwards, they also lost a 3rd.
So; 1st KT was killed by the SP, 2nd died with immobilization by Gammon bombs from Commandos, 3rd died by immobilization again with my off-map arty from my Pershing tank commander... I would say the KT is way too expensive for what it does to be honest.

Therefore... I think that SP and PAce should be available together for the Armor doctrine player to choose (talking about this old suggestion by Mofeta: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2530) and the cheap version of the KT could become a call-in for 1950 MP perhaps.

Totally forgot about War Machinery though :p