*Blitzing*

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

*Blitzing*

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

- Me and Shanks.

VS

- SgtSmith and HardStyle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E3qvJ8WKww
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Enjoy! ;)

Warhawks97

Re: *Blitzing*

Post by Warhawks97 »

After 13 min you could have finished it easily. Just 1-2 Puma, a 50 mm AT and molotiv from volks hitting the truck. In addition you could have had a stug and Tank IV D as well. Both together are just insane. Why are you always waiting? All your games as WG that ive watched recently could have ended within 20 mins or less. But you are always too un-aggressive or simply unaware that your enemie is dead already.

Wehn you unlocked tiger so early you should have waited with that CP untill either building tank factory (there is no sense in unlocking something when you are still far away from the required tec. Such unlock decisions are nonsense in my opinion).

Also nice to see how powerfull and accurate the axis 37 mm HE is. More or less ignoring cover while the stuart has problems to hit anyhting properly with its HE.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Warhawks97 wrote:Also nice to see how powerfull and accurate the axis 37 mm HE is. More or less ignoring cover while the stuart has problems to hit anyhting properly with its HE.

Well, but the 37mm half-track literally has no armor.. anything can kill it, including the Stuart.
I think this half-truck is fine now, and no longer deals too much damage vs Recce.. which is good.

Also, I could have been more aggressive.. but i was also under pressure, specifically when my Stug was killed by Churchill early on.. not to mention the RAF player tried to support his mate.. specifically at the beginning, so it was a bit too risky to rush without enough preparation.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

It was a good game, it's a pity that my English is crap, we could have played in discord, but anyway my internet is also bad, I have no remedy :lol: