The new patch replays

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
The New BK Champion

The new patch replays

Post by The New BK Champion »

Here there are 2 games played on the same map with the new patch. Instensive early game and chaos late game. Enjoy

8p_fields of engagement.2018-08-26.23-12-28.rec
(5.59 MiB) Downloaded 41 times

228200_screenshots_20180826231158_1.jpg

8p_fields of engagement.2018-08-26.23-44-08.rec
(2.23 MiB) Downloaded 49 times

228200_screenshots_20180826234404_1.jpg

kwok
Team Member

Re: The new patch replays

Post by kwok »

GG first game was really fun.
Second game, I wanna get a rematch with you some time. I think by then my team was exhausted from the first.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

The New BK Champion

Yeah I really enjoyed those games. The second one I barely managed to defend against u and push back. It was well played.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Too bad that the first guy left within first minute of the game. Who is that guy?

Also Champion, why holding back tons of ressources so long. I thought for a while you got a desync. Hetzers, or in case you hadnt a doc, marders put in ambush (another unit that is underestimated) and 20 mm cars. At least what i do when i have no ideas what to do with res: Fully build up your base and upgrade all upgrades.

Also interesting is the use of german heavy armor. Completely left alone. That Jagdpanther rush for that mortar HT was just insane and even more so that he survived that.

It seems to be a common German player disease to just rely on armor without support. And just like in previous games they go for Jagdtiger for no reason while the investment would have been much better used in infantry, rep units, recon units etc when two Jagdpanthers are already on the field.

questions at devs:
Why Hull MG´s cant shoot while moving? At about min 33-34 that could have saved one Jagdpanzer IV´2 life. Its also stupid since these are required for suppressive fire (on german Jagdpanzers and US shermans).

And perhaps fix the german hull and coaxail MG´s a bit. Not saying buff or nerf, just saying fix it. How can an MG have an rate of fire between 6-10? Is there some sort of switch on that weapon? Standardize their rofs and burst durations. Allieds behave a lot more realistic here.

And Perhaps take a look at german strafe. Its like a nuke. Ive never seen any soldier surviving it, no matter what cover. These dudes got shred in a house. The Allied Strafe is somewhat far away from such nuke performance.

Edit: Blinky failed in his anti tank duty on axis side. Champion did the best job during attack, support and back up. Wald failed hin is back up and support role as inf doc and Mefisto had to float the enemie lines with lots more shermans, esspecially since he knew that blinky is quite careless with his tds. He also didnt upgrade the supply yard. And C4T Hunter..well, Terror doc. Not much to say or? Grens ´n Panther
At that point a question at devs: Why is the 105 sherman still limited to 1 unit? Its like adding limits on arty churchills and hotchkiss. No other unit but sturmtiger is so strictly limited.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 27 Aug 2018, 12:38, edited 3 times in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

kwok wrote:GG first game was really fun.
Second game, I wanna get a rematch with you some time. I think by then my team was exhausted from the first.

kwok, your problem is that you do not have ... aaangreeee angreeeee angreeeee :lol:

The New BK Champion

Warhawks97 wrote:
Also Champion, why holding back tons of ressources so long. I thought for a while you got a desync. Hetzers, or in case you hadnt a doc, marders put in ambush (another unit that is underestimated) and 20 mm cars. At least what i do when i have no ideas what to do with res: Fully build up your base and upgrade all upgrades.

Everyone asks me this question. The answer is simple: the war is also ogoing on the eastern front, all unused res here aid our brothers fighting in Russia!