Bizory pro game.

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Mr. FeministDonut

Bizory pro game.

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

2v2
PE - Wurf
WH - Not

USA - Mr. Nobody
CW - Andrusha
-

I would give description to this game, but I don't want to make any spoilers. Anyway, good old meta still works. Warhawks would like it.
Enjoy
Attachments
bizory.rec
(1.61 MiB) Downloaded 29 times

Shanks

Re: Bizory pro game.

Post by Shanks »

in this map it is difficult to play with RA, it would be better to RE, but anyway, that first shot HE, was an "wtf", then it was repetitive, "mode wtf"

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Andrusha should have really used RE but RA would have worked, but not the Meta way. He could have made huge usage of officer and arty spotter off map strikes and arty cromwell while having M10 as defense rather than straight Priest rush. Arty doc= Priest, that was the mistake.

Wurf had his Standard Meta: wait and let the fallis do all the job.
Not hasnt got a mortar or Puma which was quite a risky move. Luckily Nobody hasnt got any light vehicle on his side either. However i just liked to see how Not used the Bike in the later stage. Thats why i use the bike as well. Cheap and it does what its supposed to do. You can really go scouting with little risk.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Warhawks97 wrote:Andrusha should have really used RE but RA would have worked, but not the Meta way. He could have made huge usage of officer and arty spotter off map strikes and arty cromwell while having M10 as defense rather than straight Priest rush. Arty doc= Priest, that was the mistake.

Wurf had his Standard Meta: wait and let the fallis do all the job.
Not hasnt got a mortar or Puma which was quite a risky move. Luckily Nobody hasnt got any light vehicle on his side either. However i just liked to see how Not used the Bike in the later stage. Thats why i use the bike as well. Cheap and it does what its supposed to do. You can really go scouting with little risk.

Mine build order was basically relied on countering Nobody's build order. As I know, he always focuses on fielding scouts and snipers on early stages, as well as trying to penetrate frontline with scouts.

Building a mortar anyway was a risky move on the open field map against possible snipers, as well as it being expensive, that is also cumulates with a risk of loss. So it was a preventive decision, to field my own sniper, instead of mortar, being also able to counter his scout&sniper focus.

Puma was also a "victim" for boosting up Stug 4 production and being sure, that allied light AT protection, won't keep my vehicles at bay and slowing down me on my agression plans, instead I used bike to support my battle groups, which was not that powerful, but it went pretty safe for it, since all AT forces was focusing mainly on tanks

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

Warhawks97 wrote:Wurf had his Standard Meta: wait and let the fallis do all the job.

I would just add to this sentence: ...and then take a crushing blow to the final victory

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Luckily, just finished watching this replay.. right before v5.1.5 patch has just released... If I delayed it any longer, it would have been incompatible :P

Good game, actually Andrusha and Mr.Nobody also lost yesterday against me and Wurf on the same map.. the game was also around 25 minutes.
And before that, they also lost on Rosmalen. So ya, I think their style is not working on such widely open maps...
Or that Allies are significantly weaker on those maps maybe.