AGAIN 2 Hours vs Nobody

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

AGAIN 2 Hours vs Nobody

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Discord 2vs2 game, 2 hours.

- Me and PoppaSwank

VS

- Mr.Nobody and Andrusha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwct1cEgGnQ
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Enjoy! ;)

Warhawks97

Re: AGAIN 2 Hours vs Nobody

Post by Warhawks97 »

Watched it till min 21 apporx. I swear they had nothing really left.

With that combo and rec income you guys could have just spammed Puma, 20 mm cars and tank IV´s (which you didnt deploy despite fuel reserves to get 3 or more of them. Hetzers backing up, you being aggressive spammer. Trust me, i could feel and smell it, the side was open and two tank IV´s could have cracked it entirely. Perhaps losing them but the trouble and chaos created would have killed them both.

You relied too much on that call in. Its nice but with such ammount of res i prefer to choose what i want there (More Puma and tank IV´s... no upgrade for them to spare the ammo or only HE shots).

Between min 20-25 was the most important moment. You wasted the momentum actually and failed to give them the final blow. After that they reorganized and bashed your tight packed line with arty. So you had the numbers but you didnt use them to your advantage.

Min 28. Your res. They had no small arms on your side. Why not simply build a schwimm or two, rushing in to reveal M10 etc and then follow up with aggressive tank IV (2 of them) backed by the stugs you had. Again a failed opportunity.

You are making the same mistake over and over again. You play very well in the first 20 mins, beating your enemie but then your fear (?) or whatever holds you back. You believe your enemie still has a lot but thats not true. You sit back, wait, get bashed by arty and try to solve everything with Tiger/Panther. Just dont do that.

1 h 11 min: Really? Again? Srsly?

1h 13 min: Use molotov cocktail vs cw trucks. Takes 50% of their HP.

Last Edit: Wow... how to lose it... During that huge push with TD, why didnt you get Ostwind up front, stromtrooper HT and idk....I am getting headaches now.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Warhawks97 wrote:Last Edit: Wow... how to lose it... During that huge push with TD, why didnt you get Ostwind up front, stromtrooper HT and idk....I am getting headaches now.

Well, I don't know how or why we lost.. but that just happened.

Zookas for some reason were lethal enough.. and Andrusha's infantry were never ending. They just kept coming!

Though,
I actually played with Wurf as Axis and we won against them btw.. but on a different map, was Rosmalen... And the game was only 50 minutes.

So, it's not like they are unbeatable or anything.. but; I think it's a lot easier for the audience or those who observe the game to imagine scenarios and talk about what we should have done, or what we should have not done.. but it's a lot different to be the one playing... Andrusha and Mr.Nobody are tough opponents. I'm not sure if you have ever played against them or not.. but they are really good in communication with each other.

Also; I still believe that whenever the game goes above 1.5 hours, then Axis are simply doomed.. yes, always! Axis strength is only until 1.5 hours.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Well. Thats why i studied my own replays to exactly use such changes.

And that that "Just kept coming".... well that was all he had left. I dont even need the replay to know that. You just had to put own inf with lmg up-front with a Puma. Thats why the storm HT... you can react fast by quickly deploying the suppression squad with two lmgs.

Thing is just that in past games you kept repeating the same mistake. I never waited for my Heavy tank factory when i held such obvious advantages and just spammed tank IV´s and Pumas without upgrading them. Spared ammo for ostwind HE and stormtrooper equipment.
Build more AA Walderschmidt