2v2 on Discord

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Re: 2v2 on Discord

Post by Warhawks97 »

Its not about arty is always a win or not. The ammount doesnt matter, just how you use it.

Thing is that that there is the huge skill gap between being effective with or without arty. I played games were players choosed TH just to get 3-4 Hotchkiss and firing at every damn shit. I later did the same as well, boring but effective and i also received complains later on.

And after like 2-3 games which were all about arty (one main meta was Hetzer and then just hotchkiss. And lets be honest, when got TH doc you could quite easily hold the line with Hetzer, 20 mm vehicle, your 1-2 inf squads and then just straight for Hotchkiss. Ammo wasnt the issue bc after Hetzer i unlocked usually Gunsights and the AP ammo or the IV/70, depening what came.

This is why i hope for the new arty changes. Arty, esspecially cheap spam arty, needs to be positioned smartly+ the arty vs arty balance should be hopefully better.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Warhawks97 wrote:Its not about arty is always a win or not. The ammount doesnt matter, just how you use it.

Thing is that that there is the huge skill gap between being effective with or without arty. I played games were players choosed TH just to get 3-4 Hotchkiss and firing at every damn shit. I later did the same as well, boring but effective and i also received complains later on.

And after like 2-3 games which were all about arty (one main meta was Hetzer and then just hotchkiss. And lets be honest, when got TH doc you could quite easily hold the line with Hetzer, 20 mm vehicle, your 1-2 inf squads and then just straight for Hotchkiss. Ammo wasnt the issue bc after Hetzer i unlocked usually Gunsights and the AP ammo or the IV/70, depening what came.

This is why i hope for the new arty changes. Arty, esspecially cheap spam arty, needs to be positioned smartly+ the arty vs arty balance should be hopefully better.

Currently the artillery is fine, is what I think, but I do not want to debate more, everyone can think as they want ... but it would be a problem if they modify the arty in an incorrect way, just because 2 or 3 people in the forum, have complain!

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

trust me, the arty is good enough to bash emplacments, even better. Damage in center of the explosion got upped, range reduced to prevent "from base spam" and nobrainer.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Tiger1996 wrote:
kwok wrote:so yes I did it to piss as many people off

Well, that explains a lot.. can't blame him for kicking you out of his host then.
And btw, I was told that this arty formula couldn't bring you victory in any of the 3 games, proving that it's not really effective to achieve a win.. but only effective in pissing people off.

I mean, if announcing my plans in advance and following through those plans is enough to piss people off, then clearly there's something wrong with the game isn't it? I'm sure if I did the same thing but said "i'm going to sherman rush" every game, it wouldn't piss people off except maybe my teammates because that's not meta and it'll increase their chances of losing. Meanwhile enemy axis players would probably be giddy of excitement to have their tigers and panthers rack up tons of sherman kills.

Sure, didn't win 3 games. There are plenty of others where I have. I wouldn't keep doing it if I didn't find myself mostly successful. That's sort of the point.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.