Truly Onerous!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Truly Onerous!

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

it has been a very long time since I have shared any replays on the forum here... So, today I decided to share this new video!
Really hard game against 2 Luft docs;

- Me (RAF) and RoyalCompanion (inf)

VS

- TAVARES (Luft) and MEFISTO (Luft again)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o7gJanbUco
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Enjoy! ;)

Warhawks97

Re: Truly Onerous!

Post by Warhawks97 »

Another: "I have no plan, i just drop fallis everywhere and get back in the game" game.
I mean your skills were great here. Esspecially that early phase.

I like your vids. Your recent ones are really enjoyable. But these games with double/tripple luft become really nasty. They just dropped fallis everywhere, right in front of whatever unit and being successfull with that. No 82nd could drop in front of an average infantry squad and win.

There was another 3 vs 3 you had recently at hill 112 revised. There you or your mate had set a perfect ambush with this infiltration ranger squad. They opened fire at a reg 5 squad that ran right into the rangers from extrem close range.... the fallis won and raped the ambush. Idk if the luft player had even recognized that he ran into an ambush. At least he hadnt to care about ambushes at all apparently. Just as you can drop your fallis quite freely wherever you want. These are moments to get crazy.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Ya, I remember the moment you are talking about throughout the dynamic 3v3 game.. when this happened though, there were 2 additional squads behind the Fjr squad... 1 Grenadier squad and another Gebrig squad have actually supported the Fjr squad.
Not to mention he actually knew my Rangers were hiding there, thanks to the vampire half-track.. so he ordered his Fjr to "attack move" and not just blindly move to the location, and my Rangers seemed to not have their SMGs fully reloaded too, which made it worse.

A similar situation has also happened to me btw, when I had a StormTroop squad ambushing a SAS squad.. somehow the SAS killed the StormTroop squad though, and they lost only 3 men out of 7 while my StormTroop was completely wiped out, despite they had LMG34 and some MP44s upgraded.

Luft doc is very powerful, but in my opinion not over-powered... Henschels are dangerous, but can be effectively countered with AA units.
Thus, I won't be happy to see Luft doc being nerfed in any possible way.. as I believe this will hurt the overall balance so negatively, unless similar changes were also considered on the Allies side.

That being said, thanks for the compliment and nice words.. very honored that you are enjoying those videos ;)

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Ah, ok. Yeah i saw the grens but i still was like... wtf^^. Anyway, didnt know the vampire was there.

Currently i spend quite a lot of time watching them on yt. Its simply relaxing and i can enjoy BK without getting stuck into nasty situations by myself :D. I like the 3 vs 3 and 2 vs 2 games. Esspecially the 2 vs 2 that are not played on overplayed duclair etc. But you seem to play many of the newer maps. Thats great.
Build more AA Walderschmidt