Few Js >>> 1 Tiger with high kills <<< many Hs = Blitz!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Few Js >>> 1 Tiger with high kills <<< many Hs = Blitz!

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

The first 2 play back files on Autry dramatically proves nothing except how successfully u can Blitz using only a single Tiger which is combined with major quantities of Pz4 Js or Hs in order to save it!!
And these are pictures with the scoreboard of both games.

The remaining 3 play back files are all about 1v1 games on the map Langres;

1) A great match I made as Axis against Zardi as Allies.

2) An intense match I made again as Axis against the player "Do u like the Jews?" as Allies. I had a very bad start!

3) Interesting game I made as Allies against the decent player Wurf!! A relating match to this one is found on the topic "Interesting hard battles." and it's actually worth to mention that Wurf was also able to beat me before btw :)
Attachments
PrntScr.
PrntScr.
PrntScr.
PrntScr.
PrntScr.
PrntScr.
4p_autry.2015-01-27.13-11-06.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.85 playback file.
(2.46 MiB) Downloaded 42 times
4p_autry.2015-01-23.23-37-23.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
(1.87 MiB) Downloaded 40 times
2p_langres.2015-01-08.06-03-19.rec
(1 MiB) Downloaded 43 times
2p_langres.2015-01-11.07-07-25.rec
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 44 times
2p_langres.2015-01-14.05-30-19.rec
(1.45 MiB) Downloaded 43 times

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: Few Js >>> 1 Tiger with high kills <<< many Hs = Blitz!

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Why dont you uploading 1vs1s against me:D?

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Few Js >>> 1 Tiger with high kills <<< many Hs = Blitz!

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Why don't u then?! :D Plus that most of them were not interesting actually except our last one on Angoville... I did a great job there. But btw, not all the replays I upload represent me as winner.. the playback file when I played vs Erich on the same topic called "Interesting hard battles." is an example to what I am saying as I lost it in fact! But as u can see I even rarely or never mention who wins through the files descriptions but I just speak about who played as which faction and then it's up to the spectators to watch :P

Note:- The third or the last 1vs1 playback file is actually the second, while the second one is actually the third in numbering... Sorry for the minor mistake! Anyways ^_^