Being impersonated !!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Being impersonated !!

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Despite that Bk Mod is a 10 years old game.. and although that the community is relatively small, yet... DRAMA exists most of the time! Just like any other online multiplayer game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4CiifL0O8I
Video Thumbnail
Video Thumbnail

Some certain toxic players even try to impersonate others in order to demonize their reputation, including my nickname as I was also impersonated several times.. so here is what I had to say regarding the matter... Those certain toxic individuals are to be taught a lesson.

kwok
Team Member

Re: Being impersonated !!

Post by kwok »

THIS IS ALL A SHAM, TIGER IS ACTUALLY MESSUUPGOOD! HAVE YOU NOTICED THEY ARE NEVER IN THE SAME LOBBY TOGETHER? HE IS JUST REALLY REALLY GOOD AT ACCENTS!

Jk. Or am i?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Being impersonated !!

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

kwok wrote:THIS IS ALL A SHAM, TIGER IS ACTUALLY MESSUUPGOOD! HAVE YOU NOTICED THEY ARE NEVER IN THE SAME LOBBY TOGETHER? HE IS JUST REALLY REALLY GOOD AT ACCENTS!

YOU ARE NEXT!

just kidding :mrgreen:

kwok wrote:Jk. Or am i?

LMAO

Reminds me of Vsauce :D
I like watching his science videos every now and then :p