Exhausting Conflict

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Exhausting Conflict

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Allied

Redgaarden >>> RE doc

Boba (aka Mr. FeministDonut) >>> AB doc

VS

Axis

Me >>> Blitz doc

MenciusMoldbug >>> SE doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLtBQ4ZWh6Q
Video Thumbnail
Video Thumbnail

Really exhausting 2vs2 battle on the map Bloody Gulch, almost an hour and half of stressful fighting.. both sides suffered so many casualties.

Warhawks97

Re: Exhausting Conflict

Post by Warhawks97 »

I saw it several times in your replays now. Why do you never put your Ostwind into AA mode when they are staying arround?

From like min 51 onwards i i just thought: "Put them in AA mode, Put them in AA mode..."
Two min later the air raid started and even then you didnt beven bother to get into AA mode.

I mean from that moment onwards allied had no more chances to win. Hetzers, Ostwind and Wespe and Panther. The only option allied had with this doctrine combo was a final, massive attack with air raid and ground attack.
You hadnt even to bother about attacking them anymore. Just all you had to get was proper AA which would also made all AB infantry useless (two Ostwind, two Puma).

But your infantry gameplay has improved so much during the past year. Much better controle about individual squads through the entire game and not blobbing from mid game onwards. Esspecially with command stormtrooper. I may ask have you reached the 100 kill mark with your leader squad (or any other storms). Just asking bc the way you used it later (crawl and hit valuable targets with off map mortar. Esspecially elite inf and engineers and british sappers in particualr that are constructing something) makes it easily possible.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

I recently noticed that AA mode is in fact not that much necessary at all.. that's because AA units will always attack airplanes crossing their AA radius, no matter what.. as long as airplanes are their top target priority. The only benefit for AA mode is that the AA unit would be static all the time.. increasing accuracy... However, I can just make sure my AA units are not moving when they get to engage any airplanes without AA mode. Also, I actually noticed that Ostwind is MUCH better vs airplanes with AP bullets.. rather than HE rounds, somehow! The only reason i upgrade HE is fighting against enemy infantry.

Since I am more of a tank oriented player, rather than infantry oriented.. then I guess I have never really reached 100 kills with any of my inf units. Except maybe once, but as far as I can remember, this was achieved by the PE Storm SS squad... I have also scored around 60 kills several times with my Airborne squads and Luft infantry as well.. but not 100 kills though. Nonetheless, I have actually done more than 100 inf kills using the Tiger1 tank, a lot of times too.. of course beside some high number of tank kills as well ^^ However, obviously this time I wasn't lucky enough with any of my tanks during this game here.. but I think the highest number of inf kills that I have ever achieved with a tank in a serious PvP fight.. was about 130 inf kills, and this was not achieved by the Tiger1 tank.. but actually the M4 HE Sherman!

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

:? Could you leave the temp ?, please ... is that I only have 100 MB of internet to use, and I want to see it :P

Krieger Blitzer

Oops, sorry but I lost the replay file of this game :/
However, the replay file would not work anyway with the new patch.. as it's incompatible then.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

ok, anyway, i'll see it when i can ... On the other hand, I did not know that the new patch came out haha

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote: I recently noticed that AA mode is in fact not that much necessary at all.. that's because AA units will always attack airplanes crossing their AA radius, no matter what.. as long as airplanes are their top target priority. The only benefit for AA mode is that the AA unit would be static all the time.. increasing accuracy...

Accuracy, cooldown and idk... reload times. It buffs it in many ways

Also, I actually noticed that Ostwind is MUCH better vs airplanes with AP bullets.. rather than HE rounds, somehow! The only reason i upgrade HE is fighting against enemy infantry.

Oh, really? Weird. Perhaps devs can test that out? I am really curious now.

Since I am more of a tank oriented player, rather than infantry oriented.. then I guess I have never really reached 100 kills with any of my inf units. Except maybe once, but as far as I can remember, this was achieved by the PE Storm SS squad... I have also scored around 60 kills several times with my Airborne squads and Luft infantry as well.. but not 100 kills though. Nonetheless, I have actually done more than 100 inf kills using the Tiger1 tank, a lot of times too.. of course beside some high number of tank kills as well ^^ However, obviously this time I wasn't lucky enough with any of my tanks during this game here.. but I think the highest number of inf kills that I have ever achieved with a tank in a serious PvP fight.. was about 130 inf kills, and this was not achieved by the Tiger1 tank.. but actually the M4 HE Sherman!

For me it was usually the other way arround. I had good tanks and they drove me to victory (Tank Iv and shermans) but never had any kind of super tank with really many kills except a few panthers from time to time.

For inf i often had 100 kills per squad. Once even all storm squads with each 100 kills and more in a several our game in 2 vs 2 vs armor and RAF.
I think my max for the leader squad was 317 at reversed defense after 2 hours or more. I picked two lmg 34/42 (Try to get these for the leader squad. They become so powerfull with them).
With allied i didnt reach 100 kills. My best score there was two rifle squads in a 3 vs 3 at la fiere with 56 and 51 kills each. That was two years ago or so.
But i never played RAF and perhaps two times AB. So i cant say if i could do the same there.
About PE i cant remember. I had gebirgs and heavy assault squads with 50-70 kills but i think ive never got over 100 there. I think storms have been the only infantry i managed to get 100 kills. Probably bc of the leader squads off map mortar barrage and ability to boost my infantry all the time.
Build more AA Walderschmidt