Never Give UP!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Never Give UP!

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Allied

Me >>> Armor doc

Henny >>> infantry doc

VS

Axis

Lehr >>> SE doc

Wurf >>> Terror doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kKUDH3uXxw
Video Thumbnail
Video Thumbnail

That was too hard, and really unexpected.. enjoyed this game a lot! Replay file is also attached in the video description ;)

Viper

Re: Never Give UP!

Post by Viper »

super pershing....true game changer.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

wurf should have used stuka

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

Can you tell me how i can use stuka as WH? you watch this? :-)

Krieger Blitzer

Wurf wrote:Can you tell me how i can use stuka as WH? you watch this? :-)

I think he means the "walking Stuka" half-tracks, rocket arty.. not the "diving Stuka" bombing airplanes :)
Anyways, I think SturmTiger + Panthers would have been even better.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Tiger1996 wrote:
Wurf wrote:Can you tell me how i can use stuka as WH? you watch this? :-)

I think he means the "walking Stuka" half-tracks, rocket arty..

Yes, it always worked for me, after destroying the SP, armor doc, it is no longer a great threat to the king tiger

Krieger Blitzer

Shanks wrote:Yes, it always worked for me, after destroying the SP, armor doc, it is no longer a great threat to the king tiger

You can never trust the walking Stuka though, because it's not always accurate... SturmTiger would be a lot better I think! Despite that even the SturmTiger is not enough to kill the SP when it's full HP as you might still need the FireStorm off-map incendiary rocket barrage to finish it off afterwards, that's basically 350 ammo to spend on the SP alone.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Tiger1996 wrote:
Shanks wrote:Yes, it always worked for me, after destroying the SP, armor doc, it is no longer a great threat to the king tiger

You can never trust the walking Stuka though, because it's not always accurate... SturmTiger would be a lot better I think! Despite that even the SturmTiger is not enough to kill the SP when it's full HP as you might still need the FireStorm off-map incendiary rocket barrage to finish it off afterwards, that's basically 350 ammo to spend on the SP alone.

the stuka half-tracks is the best terror weapon to kill SP, next to the king tiger, it is not necessary to get the 6 rockets, also if you have 2 stukas half-tracks, it would be much better than just an ST, it is almost 100% sure that the SP will be destroyed, as I said, it works for me ... on the other hand, firestorm was always the worst option, it is only for infantry, it is not equal to the rocket rain of the doctrine def

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

They didnt coordinate. Nashorn as back up and then just 210 nebler + panther and KT attacking.... and firestorm in case the sp has like 10 HP left.

Also in that engagment when both bonced at the same time he just had to stay. KT reloads a sec faster than SP so that could have been an advantage. You just focus once on the SP... when its dead you can continue with the standard procedure.

But instead they wasted 600 ammo for pointless uncoordinated firestorms. Panther, KT, ST... more than enough to get rid of the entire armor doctrine. And when he can use that many firestoms he surely has enough to US AP on Panther and KT and a shot from the ST.

What i also dont get is that you went soo late for the ammo upgrade. You could have spared tons of ammo. Each HE sherman 90 ammo.....
Build more AA Walderschmidt