Super intense GAME

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Super intense GAME

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Allied

Me >>> RAF

Powder >>> Armor

John Wick >>> RA

VS

Axis

BK Champion >>> Terror

(smurf guy) >>> Terror, again.

Frost >>> Luft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3_iq7l79sU
Video Thumbnail
Video Thumbnail

Powder performed amazingly as Armor doctrine, also maintaining the highest score... Though, I was a bit surprised how they were able to replace their SturmTiger so easily, also.. it killed the SP at very close range somehow, I think minimum range of the SturmTiger should probably increase!
Replay file attached in the video description ;) Playing the new version of Road to Cherbourg by Endro.

Warhawks97

Re: Super intense GAME

Post by Warhawks97 »

The range isnt the problem. Why shouldnt it be able to turn the barrel directly at a target in front of it? It did so in reality and in war thunder people doing the same.
What is more crazy is the ammount of arty that rained down on the SP after that shot and during the game in general.

But is this going to be new meta? several terror docs per game?
So much terror, so much arty, so much Panther.....This game looked a bit like trolling arround a bit. Stug and hetzer spam and then bashing you with a double firestorm on your spawn, then ST shot and then walking stuka. Did they just want to troll you or why so extrem?

Glad to see that people are still stupid enough to forget about getting propper AA.

Last night i watched 2 vs 2 on this map. TH and terror vs RAF and armor. They wasted jagdtiger and then KT vs commandos. Guess what the terror dude got (a guy known to be good in this game, won tell his name) when he had 1500 MP an almost 350 fuel in reserve and a Panther and grens on the field? Yes, KT. Not a single AA unit such as puma or anti inf unit.

Edit: Well, i think that was really some sort of troll game. How i trapped you with sturmtiger that stood there alone near the front... then the Tiger and KT going rampage without any inf support and annihilating the poor CW guy literally alone. The KT was quickly worth its cost. 2 tanks, Mortar pit, 17 pdr and achilles within like 1 minute. "Know How".

Edit II: 1 h 8 min and 40 secs till 1 h, 9 min and 12 secs. Anyone still believes axis do not have any kind of click to kill abilties? In several situations the allied army was hammered hard, losing lots of stuff without any axis unit being involved. Or they stood far away on a safe spot. And we havent even seen def doc off map strike and no kind of "artillery doctrine" was even involved.
These henschels were like: "You kill a panther with a rocket plane? I kill your entire armored force with a single Henschel attack"

That rocket fail and Hereo Pershing were amazing though haha. But the axis had always some kind of instant retaliation weapon shortly after.
All what happend then was like a damn cartoon. Everything is "dancing" arround and simply dying by whatever kind of stuff that can deal damage.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Warhawks97 wrote:The range isnt the problem. Why shouldnt it be able to turn the barrel directly at a target in front of it? It did so in reality and in war thunder people doing the same.
What is more crazy is the ammount of arty that rained down on the SP after that shot and during the game in general.

But is this going to be new meta? several terror docs per game?
So much terror, so much arty, so much Panther.....This game looked a bit like trolling arround a bit. Stug and hetzer spam and then bashing you with a double firestorm on your spawn, then ST shot and then walking stuka. Did they just want to troll you or why so extrem?

Glad to see that people are still stupid enough to forget about getting propper AA.

Last night i watched 2 vs 2 on this map. TH and terror vs RAF and armor. They wasted jagdtiger and then KT vs commandos. Guess what the terror dude got (a guy known to be good in this game, won tell his name) when he had 1500 MP an almost 350 fuel in reserve and a Panther and grens on the field? Yes, KT. Not a single AA unit such as puma or anti inf unit.

Edit: Well, i think that was really some sort of troll game. How i trapped you with sturmtiger that stood there alone near the front... then the Tiger and KT going rampage without any inf support and annihilating the poor CW guy literally alone. The KT was quickly worth its cost. 2 tanks, Mortar pit, 17 pdr and achilles within like 1 minute. "Know How".

Edit II: 1 h 8 min and 40 secs till 1 h, 9 min and 12 secs. Anyone still believes axis do not have any kind of click to kill abilties? In several situations the allied army was hammered hard, losing lots of stuff without any axis unit being involved. Or they stood far away on a safe spot. And we havent even seen def doc off map strike and no kind of "artillery doctrine" was even involved.
These henschels were like: "You kill a panther with a rocket plane? I kill your entire armored force with a single Henschel attack"

That rocket fail and Hereo Pershing were amazing though haha. But the axis had always some kind of instant retaliation weapon shortly after.
All what happend then was like a damn cartoon. Everything is "dancing" arround and simply dying by whatever kind of stuff that can deal damage.

you mean shadow and me vs figree and some other guy? that game was more fun talking in discord then playing lol
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Krieger Blitzer

I just think that SturmTiger should cost 1,000 MP instead of currently 700 MP in addition to less range (from 200 to 120) while in return it shouldn't require any view to fire.. also, I think the minimum range should be 50 at least. And that's basically what I think for the SturmTiger since a long time!
As I have actually talked the same several times before... So these thoughts aren't new or based on this game as an outcome, maybe except the part about minimum range, only that's new.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Why a minimum range of 50? That thing aimed the barrel towards target and shot. Like a normal tank almost. Why should it have such limitations?
In reality it was more direct firing unit by aiming with gunsights at the target. If anything is problematic its the current 200 range which turns it into a 100% indirect shooting artillery unit it hasnt been.

It has also King Tiger armor so it can drive in front of a target like 17 pdr pit, shoot and retreat.
I dont see why it should have a minimum range of 50? 10 would be reasonable since any tank has 5 min range.

Kr0noZ
Global Moderator

Post by Kr0noZ »

Well, minimum should probably be slightly larger than the explosion radius, so it wouldn't blow itself up...
50 is probably a bit much especially if max range gets dropped to 120 (?) as Tiger has requested on multiple occasions.
You CAN overdo things with these nerfs as well after all.
"Normal people belive... if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe... if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."
- Scott Adams

Krieger Blitzer

Well, ya.. perhaps 50 minimum range was a bit exaggerated but still it could be 30 or something.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Kr0noZ wrote:Well, minimum should probably be slightly larger than the explosion radius, so it wouldn't blow itself up...

haha. Oh, forgot about that:D Would be a funny picture. So 20 is then to be minimum required in order to prevent this happening. :mrgreen: