How to vaporize allies squads (PVP) as PE-Fjr

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Shanks

How to vaporize allies squads (PVP) as PE-Fjr

Post by Shanks »

if you watch the repetition, you will see some steps to follow to destroy the allies :D

replay
Attachments
relic00155.jpg
4p_highvalley.2018-03-04.21-38-39.rec
(999.65 KiB) Downloaded 79 times

Redgaarden

Re: How to vaporize allies squads (PVP) as PE-Fjr

Post by Redgaarden »

What doctrine? Inf and Raf?
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Redgaarden wrote:What doctrine? Inf and Raf?

this repetition, is dedicated to henny :lol:

Henny

Post by Henny »

Shanks wrote:

Since Luft performs so well against riflemen, would you care to demonstrate this against me?
Dankman is a good guy

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Henny wrote:
Shanks wrote:

Since Luft performs so well against riflemen, would you care to demonstrate this against me?

I have no problem, but since you eliminated me from your list of friends, I never see you hahaha ... so ... the rifleman is OP? ... that's what you mean?

Henny

Post by Henny »

Shanks wrote:
Henny wrote:
Shanks wrote:

I have no problem, but since you eliminated me from your list of friends, I never see you hahaha ... so ... the rifleman is OP? ... that's what you mean?

Can you play at the moment? Just demonstrate to me the ability of luftwaffe to destroy riflemen squad so easily. I deleted you because you kept pinging the map and telling me what to do while you were on my team.
Dankman is a good guy

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Henny wrote:
Shanks wrote:
Henny wrote:

Can you play at the moment? Just demonstrate to me the ability of luftwaffe to destroy riflemen squad so easily. I deleted you because you kept pinging the map and telling me what to do while you were on my team.

tavares ping to you , I did not ... but now I can not, you're sensitive, like lehr haha...On Sunday, it's my 1v1 day...first vs lehr, then against you, just connect....this gets nice, but I have to be luft? ... the doctrine is not secret in 1v1?

Henny

Post by Henny »

Shanks wrote:
Henny wrote:
Shanks wrote:

tavares ping to you , I did not ... but now I can not, you're sensitive, like lehr haha...On Sunday, it's my 1v1 day...first vs lehr, then against you, just connect....this gets nice, but I have to be luft? ... the doctrine is not secret in 1v1?

You can call me whatever you want, but people who annoy me with ping ping ping ping get deleted pretty quick. If you say so, pick whatever doc you want doesn't really matter to me, you could pick nuclear warhead doctrine if you want
Dankman is a good guy

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

someone is angry here

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

*sniff* hm anyone else smell that? smells like BK BEEF

can i commentate the game?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.