2 Discord 2v2 with Kr0noZ

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

2 Discord 2v2 with Kr0noZ

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Me and Kr0noZ together playing 2 different 2vs2 games on Discord, once as Axis and then a rematch as Allies on the other hand ^^

Our opponents on the first game were Rubytooth_UA (Armor doc) and Bad_Rain (RAF doc), while I was Luft and Kr0noZ went for Blitz doc.

The 2nd game however... It was Rubytooth again, he went for Luft doc.. but his team-mate was different this time; [KBC] Shazey as Terror doc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3joORCrtJyg
Video Thumbnail
Video Thumbnail

It might be worth to notify that the reason we used secondary accounts instead of our original ones, is because we only wanted to play against average players since that Kr0noZ has obviously not played any PvP games for a VERY long time! :)

Shanks

Re: 2 Discord 2v2 with Kr0noZ

Post by Shanks »

Nice game!....now, i want see...markr+nieles vs kronoz+panzerblitz1....it would be epic

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Apparently all of them haven't played for long. Ruby is an ancient player but didn't play for long. KBC shazey seems to have returned as well. I played with kbc clan three or more years ago.
Would be interesting to hear their opinion about the game after years.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Kr0noZ
Global Moderator

Post by Kr0noZ »

@Warhawks: So you remember KBC Clan as well then. It dawned on me after a few minutes that I've seen that clan shorthand before, although I associated it with Spielführer - not sure, in hindsight, if that's actually true or if I confused something there...

Also, yeah... I suck, and it shows :?
That's what you get from compstomping for years, then not playing some more years, then coming back to compstomping before getting bugged into playing PVP by Tiger...
"Normal people belive... if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe... if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."
- Scott Adams

Krieger Blitzer

Shanks wrote:Nice game!....now, i want see...markr+nieles vs kronoz+panzerblitz1....it would be epic

That would be an awesome noob game! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Warhawks97 wrote:Apparently all of them haven't played for long. Ruby is an ancient player but didn't play for long. KBC shazey seems to have returned as well. I played with kbc clan three or more years ago.
Would be interesting to hear their opinion about the game after years.

Yup, actually Bad_Rain isn't a new player either!
I think it was his first game since a while as well ;)

Kr0noZ wrote:Also, yeah... I suck, and it shows :?
That's what you get from compstomping for years, then not playing some more years, then coming back to compstomping before getting bugged into playing PVP by Tiger...

Welcome to the nasty PvP world 8-)

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Kr0noZ wrote:@Warhawks: So you remember KBC Clan as well then. It dawned on me after a few minutes that I've seen that clan shorthand before, although I associated it with Spielführer - not sure, in hindsight, if that's actually true or if I confused something there...

Yes, i do. I´ve been arround in several clans. Wasnt part of them but spend some time on teamspeak with them. There were two more KBC guys i played with but forgot their names.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Tiger1996 wrote:That would be an awesome noob game! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Welcome to the nasty PvP world 8-)

I do not mean the experience, I mean it would be fun to see the developers play pvp, even if it's only once

also, the pvp is the most fun of BK

Krieger Blitzer

I do not mean the experience, I mean it would be fun to see the developers play pvp, even if it's only once

Ya, I was just kidding... :P

It would be definitely interesting to see such a game.. and maybe Wolf could join them too! He is quite good btw.

Marilyn Manson

Post by Marilyn Manson »

WT clan ftw :D

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Tiger1996 wrote:

Ya, I was just kidding... :P

It would be definitely interesting to see such a game.. and maybe Wolf could join them too! He is quite good btw.

there is a wolf playing bk lately ..... is him?

Krieger Blitzer

Nope, definitely not him.. the guy you are talking about is from Greece. Wolf (the admin) is from Czech Republic!

Rubytooth_UA

Post by Rubytooth_UA »

Was GG.
Discord gives so much advantages I see =)
See you in game after I getting proper shape like in "ancient" times ;)