Comeback

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
DankMan

Comeback

Post by DankMan »

I absolutely never comment anything in this forum but I have to share this game nevertheless.

Map: Operation Goodwood

Allies:
Lehr - Arty
Mariliyn Manson (aka Nami iirc) - Arty
Bodynap - RAF
Under - replaced by bit since he crashed

Axis:
Panzerfather - Def
AReallySourKraut - Terror
Theodisk - Blitz
DankMan - TH

Basically Allies pushed so hard that we got pushed back to our bases. PanzerFather managed to hold the city in the north so we got constantly ressources. To be fair they never really tried to capture the city which was good for us^^. You will see lots of Arty (from both sides), lots of inf and some heavies.
Not a special game I would say but kind of funny if you keep an eye on the ingame chat. Feeling too secure about wining... 'cough* lehr *cough* :D
Btw I didn't know there was no limit on British Command Tanks - Lehr built a few(!) of them.

Didn't I tell you if you wanna surrender in the middle of the game? xD

So yeah hard fight and I hope both sides enjoyed it even if there was the normal cursing on both sides. Some really good gameplay on both sides. And holy fuck, how many units did Bodysnap build?
Attachments
8p_operation_goodwood_v1_4.2018-03-10.18-57-42.rec
(6.01 MiB) Downloaded 82 times
20180310185727_1.jpg
20180310185724_1.jpg
20180310185721_1.jpg
20180310185718_1.jpg
20180310185715_1.jpg
Last edited by DankMan on 10 Mar 2018, 20:49, edited 1 time in total.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Re: Comeback

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

That clearly was 4v3,gg since our mate left at start *Crash* i think our us cpu did nothing
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Marilyn Manson

Post by Marilyn Manson »

Worst replay post on the forum ever! Not only the fact that we had a teamate left from the very beggining and the cpu which replaced him did nothing but also you trashtalked too... No guts at all!

DankMan

Post by DankMan »

Marilyn Manson wrote:Worst replay post on the forum ever! Not only the fact that we had a teamate left from the very beggining and the cpu which replaced him did nothing but also you trashtalked too... No guts at all!

Well you are right about the CPU hardly doing anything but at the same time panzerfather was just camping in tve town and just started helping us when the gane was almost over. So all in all it was a 3vs3 on the right side of the map. Just wanted to share that game because it was fucking intense fight there. If you take it as an offense then I can assure you it was not meant like that.

And what do you mean about trashtalking? I never complained or cried in that game. Prove me wrong!

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

DankMan wrote:
Marilyn Manson wrote:Worst replay post on the forum ever! Not only the fact that we had a teamate left from the very beggining and the cpu which replaced him did nothing but also you trashtalked too... No guts at all!

Well you are right about the CPU hardly doing anything but at the same time panzerfather was just camping in tve town and just started helping us when the gane was almost over. So all in all it was a 3vs3 on the right side of the map. Just wanted to share that game because it was fucking intense fight there. If you take it as an offense then I can assure you it was not meant like that.

And what do you mean about trashtalking? I never complained or cried in that game. Prove me wrong!

Among the BK community are many pretty sensitive people. The better they are the more sensitive are they. They take everyting pretty personal. I learned to ask all participants before uploading or to tell them at least that i gonna upload the game. Replays have triggered Wars already.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Marilyn Manson lol

yser

Post by yser »

paznerfather loooool