Comets lead the way!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Comets lead the way!

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

in the past, when the new changes to Comets were first introduced, I eventually uploaded that video for Comets:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B9PJEOIChA

However, now it looks like that the discussions are still going about the Comet.. and some people still think it's "useless" now after the changes.
While I disagree, yet... I keep trying to play as many games as RE doc just to see how much Comets would be useful.

Though, I'm clearly not claiming that I never lose with RE doc or something, of course I lose badly sometimes as well...
Yesterday for example, I had a 3vs3 game on "Wolfheze" map as RE doc with Andrusha and Tormoz on my team as RAF and inf docs.. we played against Lehr, Wurf and Timay with Luft, SE and Blitz docs... Later I lost connection unfortunately, but despite that I was doing very well throughout the first 30 minutes of the game, it seemed that later I was bombed to hell by the SE player.. nonetheless, I think it was still fine anyway.

Another RE doc loss was 2 days ago, me as RE doc again with Shanks as infantry doctrine on "Duclair" against BEREN as Luft and MEFISTO as Blitz doc.
Guess what.. we lost again! However, I think it was only because Shanks sucked sooooo bad as he was just rusty I believe :P

Now though, here I upload this new video for a recent 3vs3 game against MEFISTO and BEREN again.. but also in addition to Mofeta as well.
Though, without Shanks on my team this time :D

Allied

Me >>> RE doc.

Dolphins >>> Airborne doc.

Kine >>> RA doctrine.

VS

Axis

BEREN >>> Luft doc.

MEFISTO >>> Blitz doc.

Fi'gree (Mofeta) >>> Def doc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXbCzbSAC1Y
Video Thumbnail
Video Thumbnail

I lost my first Comet very quickly, but later on... I simply out-numbered my opponents with Comets spam as I have used the "mobility" to my advantage, without having to build too many 17pdr emplacements as many players would usually do! Only had some Comets, 95mm Churchills and Crusaders for AA support.. didn't even need any Achilles btw! Watch and judge for yourselves.
Replay file attached in the video description ;)

Viper

Re: Comets lead the way!

Post by Viper »

so panzer4 and stug cant always penetrate the comet. thats good to see.