Good Game, 3v3 La Chaudiere

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Walderschmidt

Good Game, 3v3 La Chaudiere

Post by Walderschmidt »

Here's a game I was very happy with, from last weekend that I'd like to share:

AXIS

(top) Wald: Terror
(middle) Kwok: Luft
(bottom) 6th SS Panzer "Das Reich": Blitz

AMIS

(top) Wolf: Infantry
(middle) Tavares: Infantry
(bottom) Wurf: Armor

From my point of view (I could be wrong) the two things that tipped the favor in the Axis side were:

1) Holding on the the only 9 fuel during the entire game. The Americans were able to decap it, but never take it. In fact, a couple times we wiped a squad right before it could finish decapping the fuel.

20180208013750_1.jpg

20180208014015_1.jpg

20180208015808_1.jpg

2) My Stug which went to the South and helped repel Shermans from Wurf and Tavares that were giving 6th Panzer trouble and gave him time to rebuild and regain the ground he lost which I think he kept for the rest of the game.

20180208020307_1.jpg

Bad News Bears.jpg

20180208020413_1_LI.jpg

So Much Real Estate.jpg

Housing Market Crashed.jpg

3) I was on discord with Kwok so we were able to coordinate together and decide who would help with what if 6th Panzer needed something.

Lastly, I think the map is unfair, based on how there are more fortifications like bunkers (and a Pantherturm!) close to the allied base but not the Axis base.

-

Well played to the Americans and thanks for a good game. Please feel free to chime in with thoughts or advice :mrgreen:

Wald

Replay:
6p_la_chaudiere.2018-02-02.14-39-17.rec
(2.55 MiB) Downloaded 36 times
Last edited by Walderschmidt on 08 Feb 2018, 16:10, edited 1 time in total.
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Good Game, 3v3 La Chaudiere

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Walderschmidt wrote:AMIS

(middle) Tavares: Middle

TAVARES played "middle" doctrine? :D

Walderschmidt wrote:Lastly, I think the map is unfair, based on how there are more fortifications like bunkers (and a Pantherturm!) close to the allied base but not the Axis base.

There is already a revised version of this map without any Bunkers though...

Nice representation of the replay nonetheless ;)

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Why do you always have so many MPs accumulated? hahahaha, on the other hand I really liked what did das reich in the 12th minute, so gg

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Tiger1996 wrote:
Walderschmidt wrote:AMIS

(middle) Tavares: Middle

TAVARES played "middle" doctrine? :D

Walderschmidt wrote:Lastly, I think the map is unfair, based on how there are more fortifications like bunkers (and a Pantherturm!) close to the allied base but not the Axis base.

There is already a revised version of this map without any Bunkers though...

Nice representation of the replay nonetheless ;)

Thanks! I corrected it. He played Infantry Doctrine.

Also - good to know about the revised version. Thankfully, the bunkers didn't play much of a role until the end, but I realized how cheesy it was.

Glad you like the preview :)

Shanks wrote:Why do you always have so many MPs accumulated? hahahaha, on the other hand I really liked what did das reich in the 12th minute, so gg

What do you mean?

Wald

AND SO IS DICKY

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I’d like to point out as well, prior to wald’s stug save I told him on discord not to go save Reich because I was afraid of getting simultaneously attacked up in the town by a quad ht and wald being out of position. But wald made a great call despite my fears and essentially saved the game.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

^You're too kind, man.

AND SO IS DICKY

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre angre