balanced teams gg

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Shanks

balanced teams gg

Post by Shanks »

I wanted to share this repetition, of a game I had recently after not having played for a while, it was really a good game from both sides, but my teammates made many good plays, which in the end led us to victory ... I also wanted to note that the SP was destroyed in a very painful way, :lol: :lol: :lol: , although the doctrine of armor is fine for now ...(This repetition is dedicated to all those soldiers who gave their lives for the fatherland)

Tiger 1996-Andrusha-Super_Dank_Fire vs Volksgranadiers-Kommodore-Shaka de Virgo

Replay
Attachments
axis.rec
(3.32 MiB) Downloaded 50 times

Krieger Blitzer

Re: balanced teams gg

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I think one of the main reasons why this game went like this, is due to a bad doctrines choice on our side... I mean that Armor, RA and RE wasn't a good idea against TH, Terror and SE doctrines.. we needed Airborne or something. Nonetheless, there are definitely other games on the other hand where the SP has excelled by far, but generally; I also believe that the overall balance is absolutely fine at the moment. It can simply go wrong for both sides (Axis and Allies) and that's just how it should be! So, GG there.

Shanks

Re: balanced teams gg

Post by Shanks »

well, time will tell if it is necessary to polish some units again