1v1 in the 5.1.2 beta version (Kurland Pocket)

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Mr. FeministDonut

Re: 1v1 in the 5.1.2 beta version (Kurland Pocket)

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Tiger1996 wrote:
Warhawks97 wrote:And imagine 4 kills per nade shot. That makes 75 ammo at least to pay to score 8 kills (and i doubt every shot is such a good one).

Those 4 or 8 kills though.. might be already a full squad, so it is worth it.

Warhawks97 wrote:The guys here just see "omg, 4 elites died to a rifle grenade from cheap rifles! OP!" They absolutely ignore the other sides like the massive costs, the required micro

Hmm, I think there is no much micro required.
imagine a riflemen squad equipped with rifle-nades behind cover vs a Storm squad behind cover at max range... Mostly the StormTroops would soon have to retreat as of 2 or 1 rifle grenade shot. And if they rush the Riflemen squad, then they are exposed to fast firing M1 Garands, probably unless the Storm squad is armed to teeth with all weapon upgrades, but that also requires insane amount of ammo by the way!
Same goes vs 101st Airborne squads by the way.. the 101st would keep reinforcing from the air, Storms would not.. meaning that eventually Storms would lose the position and retreat. Otherwise they would die... And if they rush the 101st squad, then they are exposed to flame nades.

Warhawks97 wrote:I mean i had situations with volks where they shred commandos, rangers and SAS when they got caught in an unfavourable moment. That wouldnt happen to fallis or storms being in an unfavourable moment when rifles would start shooting them.

This is not true, i have seen Riflemen with Grease guns beating up Assault PanzerGrenadiers at close range.. and Volks are a waste against SAS most of the times. Volks are already waste against Rifle Sections.. not to speak about SAS who are even able to rush MG42s frontally in late game!

I can say the same thing about PE's rocket artillery, which is around 55-65 ammo cost and doing killing reliably EVERYTHING, not just infantry rifle grenades, that are tied to RND grenade landing.
By the way, nerf STUG top MG accuracy, while it is in lockdown, because it littery becomes sniper MG thing, like the Marder with top MG from PE faction, with not even using lockdown hability.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Shanks wrote:
Tiger1996 wrote:
mofetagalactica wrote:Veterancy on riflemens dosn't matter anyway they will still die easily.

Even if they still die fast.. you already gather about 40 kills, and that is not just "worth it" but actually TOO much! Specifically when against Luft inf or Storms. Rifle-nades work like small mortars...

Keep in mind also that rifle-nades are available to all docs now, including Armor doc.. not to mention (if i remember correctly) they are also unlimited. Which means you can have a lot of Riflemen who are cheap to produce, each squad being equipped with it!

Yet, however.. instead of lowering the accuracy or whatever. I would rather suggest assigning a limit, I would say max 2 squads at a time or so.
Tulip rockets (btw) are limited the same way... Max 2 Shermans at a time can equip the rockets.
The 3rd won't have the upgrade unless 1 of the first 2 Shermans is destroyed...

great idea!

nice... even more Limits. Why we can just set limits on all units. This way players are absolutely dictated to play the same way. What about max 3 Tank IV, 5 shermans, 2 jacksons, 3 rangers, 6 grens?

i get sick of all these limits on every little shit. And btw, rifle nades are limited. Afaik you cant upgrade all squads...arround 5 or so.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Warhawks97 wrote:
Shanks wrote:
Tiger1996 wrote:Even if they still die fast.. you already gather about 40 kills, and that is not just "worth it" but actually TOO much! Specifically when against Luft inf or Storms. Rifle-nades work like small mortars...

Keep in mind also that rifle-nades are available to all docs now, including Armor doc.. not to mention (if i remember correctly) they are also unlimited. Which means you can have a lot of Riflemen who are cheap to produce, each squad being equipped with it!

Yet, however.. instead of lowering the accuracy or whatever. I would rather suggest assigning a limit, I would say max 2 squads at a time or so.
Tulip rockets (btw) are limited the same way... Max 2 Shermans at a time can equip the rockets.
The 3rd won't have the upgrade unless 1 of the first 2 Shermans is destroyed...

great idea!

nice... even more Limits. Why we can just set limits on all units. This way players are absolutely dictated to play the same way. What about max 3 Tank IV, 5 shermans, 2 jacksons, 3 rangers, 6 grens?

i get sick of all these limits on every little shit. And btw, rifle nades are limited. Afaik you cant upgrade all squads...arround 5 or so.

The riflemen can be a problem, in the infantry doctrine, with grenade-launcher rifle spam.I play with USA, and I do not want someone to start complaining about this...nobody said to be limited to the "riflemen", it is only a question of limiting the improvement of grenade launchers to 2

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

They were always like that and nobody complained