Quantity axis vs quality allis (Tanks)

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Quantity axis vs quality allis (Tanks)

Post by Warhawks97 »

Airborne
Armor
Inf

vs

def
BK
TH

Teams had been balanced so far. We played against 3 newbies and i never really played Airborne. Crixus did his first 3 vs 3 in one and a half year and our mate with armor never won a game yet. So teams were balanced. [b]But why the hell do i need a pro gamer team with AB and CW arty to crush some newbies defense. i mean building paks, bunkers etc everywhere and using Tigers and Tank IV´s just for defense and in particular this damn Th doc... camping with so many TH´s for cheap in every corner when us just gets the firts tanks?! This is so hilarious.[/b]

Fix the the teamfight armor quantity vs quality. Its so stupid that axis has two docs that are supposed to throw out tanks in numbers and allied have exactly one which is supposed to do that but which cant due to fucked up fuel issues! Fix that shit and

fix also this:

http://blitzkrieg-mod.de/board/topic/4895-the-us-spam/

Axis are good alrounder (versatile and spam to a certain degree), CW are best in their specilized roles and US.... US is pure upgrading shit for hilarious cost but without those US cant do much effectively

Thats why i hate TH doc. Thats why i hate arty limit

Even with armor bot on our side the PE player outspammed our armor player by far.

Even with bot spam axis did build and lost more Tanks, mostly Tigers and JP´s.

Note also that a jumbo did oneshot a JP and Tiger in a row but a min later they came back.

In everything we killed and destroyed more but still got outspammed.

Also Note the incredible broken US bomber... several direct bomb hits but killed NOTHING, not even grille! Fix it or reduce the freaking high cost of 250 ammo.

This can be considered as a rage post (pls hate me now) but after 5 of such games in a row on several 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4 maps (as allied but also as the axis guy who spamms defenses, mainly 88 and which is so easy to win unless i am playing against the SVT CW arty and AB combo i am really kind of raging... just every game is going like this. If you want i can upload the shit replay of my game where i played with super axis defensive players and where ive build 8 or 10 88 and beating everything).
Attachments
temp.rec
(5.15 MiB) Downloaded 93 times
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 13 Jan 2015, 23:43, edited 1 time in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Jagdpanther

Re: Quantity axis vs quality allis (Tanks)

Post by Jagdpanther »

yea axis has both quality and quantity while us has none.

Kasbah

Post by Kasbah »

Hi,

How can I watch those replays?

Thanks

Jagdpanther

Post by Jagdpanther »

copy temp.rec to Documents/My Games/Company of Heroes Relaunch/playback

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I figured out that Allies even are sometimes not in need for any tanks :P Anyways...
@Kasbah; Go check back the description wrote under each play back file I uploaded, there.. u can find in details how to deal them! ;)

Kasbah

Post by Kasbah »

thanks Tiger. I have a problem though with playback file because I have to manually delete it when I finish playing. Otherwise, when I start the game again I can not go to multiplayer without the game closing automatically and relic saying there is an error. (I can go to skirsmish, and then to multiplayer, but it annoys me)

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

mm, I actually never had any experience with such even just a reported issue like that! So I guess I can't help as I really don't know what u r talking about...

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:mm, I actually never had any experience with such even just a reported issue like that! So I guess I can't help as I really don't know what u r talking about...

nope we cant. You prefer to ply with tigers. Just try it with your mate in 4 vs 4. One spams Jagdpanzer IV/70 and the other Tank IV H/J+ Ostwind.

But you already did outnumber us. It was the game on wolfheze HR. I just got like 3 tanks of which one was a call in while you guys had already Tiger, Nashorn and soon after one or even two JP´s on the field.
Build more AA Walderschmidt