3v3

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Panzer-Lehr-Division

3v3

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Hey another 3v3, enjoy. One Thing is wierd about it thou, dolphin accuse me to inv my friend's to his team's to ruin his game's just a big lol, First of all cpu isn't even my friend. and oh well. See early beute rush wich even reach vet 3! normal 75 mm * i put this replay in for the beute/vet, the rages just ruined it so it's not offensive*

Team: Martinpvpro* idk his doc* Oberst* idk his doc nither* me *se* vs Dolphin/super *armor* cpu normal *ra* and david*inf*
Attachments
6p_roadtocherbourg.2017-10-15.15-30-51.rec
(2.66 MiB) Downloaded 51 times
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

DolphinsAreGaySharks

Re: 3v3

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

He ll upload every single shitty game he ll win against me.. next time invite another friend so you can win such a fair game, come here and upload it to show everyone how pro you are.. He uploaded this game for the beute guys.. yes i believe him i REALLY believe him :lol:

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Lol you think anyone care for you? i uploaded this cuz beute sherman bounced 2 zook hit's the world doesn't Twist just because of you, you just ruined this replay by yoru rage's, cpu normal... we aren't even friend's but okay not even in steam:D
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Wow, can I upload 2 replays with winning over Lehr?
Pls stop zis triggering other people. That is racial discrimination

Panzer-Lehr-Division

i want uploading it as soon as a 76 mm beute bounced all this zooks out of nowhere, this shit followed later to it and ruined it