1v1 good game

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Frost

1v1 good game

Post by Frost »

me Blitzkrieg - dolphins RAF? i think or RE im not really sure but i saw glider droping

anyway GG
Attachments
2p_langres.2017-10-06.01-28-50.rec
(465.84 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

DolphinsAreGaySharks

Re: 1v1 good game

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

yy upload the game i lagged not the one you lost..ahahaahaaaahah
Devs so we can upload games that have a vendetta inside or good replays that have something to show and teach? cause if so i want to know so i can upload any game i want?

Frost

Post by Frost »

DolphinsAreGaySharks wrote:yy upload the game i lagged not the one you lost..ahahaahaaaahah
Devs so we can upload games that have a vendetta inside or good replays that have something to show and teach? cause if so i want to know so i can upload any game i want?

:lol: :mrgreen:

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

poor of dolphin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ; On the other hand, frost, excellent game, you dominated the delphin easily throughout the game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DolphinsAreGaySharks

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

When people you dont even know hate you, thats when you know you are the best..!

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

DolphinsAreGaySharks wrote:When people you dont even know hate you, thats when you know you are the best..!

XD :lol:

I don't think Frost hates you or anything.. he just posted the replay and said "GG" so I think there is no issue whatsoever.

When you win against him next time, then just upload it in the same manner! Without calling anyone a "noob" or whatever...

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Tiger1996 wrote:
DolphinsAreGaySharks wrote:When people you dont even know hate you, thats when you know you are the best..!

XD :lol:

I don't think Frost hates you or anything.. he just posted the replay and said "GG" so I think there is no issue whatsoever.

When you win against him next time, then just upload it in the same manner! Without calling anyone a "noob" or whatever...

cosmic wisdom :lol:

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

xDDD
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable