gg

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Shanks

gg

Post by Shanks »

I leave an intense game here,but also, this clearly demonstrates that if you do not play in team you will not win, you have to create your units according to the need of your partner and your doctrine

Figree and Dolphins vs ExE and me

Repetition
Attachments
relic00005.jpg
4p_duclair.2017-10-02.17-40-25.rec
(918.21 KiB) Downloaded 55 times

DolphinsAreGaySharks

Re: gg

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

It s funny you all upload the only few games i lose but never the much more i win..
With a troll in my team you re uploading a worthless replay where you had a big score and you probably want to show off once again.. i call it a COMPLEX kids!

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

who was troll? look well the repeat, friend, also figree is not on my friends list, you can see it on my profile.....too......you do want to demean to ExE, he won hand to hand vs you. Look at the repetition !!

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

No matters who wins or loses!
Yet, I have to say that the Allied team did a very terrible mistake though... Mofeta probably had to help middle, and not the hill.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

But if we were fighting up, and we not left to other side,dolphins and ExE hand in hand. because it was a mistake of mofeta ??. I think the mistake was made by dolphins for underestimating my friend...too....mofeta stopped me a good time, and so strategy was not bad, only went wrong the movie with kangaroo,the idea was not bad, I witnessed the effectiveness of this tactic, and neither had support of dolphins

Krieger Blitzer

I didn't say that it's Mofeta's mistake, as I said the Allied team (altogether) has done a mistake ;) And I think it would have been a better strategy if Mofeta would support middle rather than going for the hill against Def doc.. but that's just my humble opinion.
Not taking sides here, I'm being neutral...

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

then I misunderstood you, that's why I wrote at the beginning that teamwork was important...by the way add me in steam, erase you by mistake and play again bk, I do not see you play anymore :lol:

Krieger Blitzer

by the way add me in steam, erase you by mistake

Alright, but I can't find you; as you often keep changing your nickname repeatedly... Nonetheless, if you want.. then I guess you can find me easily ;)

and play again bk, I do not see you play anymore :lol:

Yes, I am more or less pausing Bk for now.. though I might be still joining once in a while with other accounts.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

fact