Small maps, a game neither winner nor losers enjoy

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
kwok
Team Member

Small maps, a game neither winner nor losers enjoy

Post by kwok »

Allies:
Infantry, RAF, Armor

Axis:
Blitz, Luft, TH

TH player was probably weakest in the game as its greatest asset was forced to be its pitiful artillery. Reasons why I don't like small maps, win or lose.
Attachments
6p_lafiere.2017-09-29.10-41-15.rec
(4.52 MiB) Downloaded 76 times
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

DolphinsAreGaySharks

Re: Small maps, a game neither winner nor losers enjoy

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

Another clown fiesta, enjoy again this fair skilled panzerknacker power.. This time my team made aa( 2 crusaders + base aa) but as i said aa is useless so whats the explanation now?

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

DolphinsAreGaySharks wrote:Another clown fiesta, enjoy again this fair skilled panzerknacker power.. This time my team made aa( 2 crusaders + base aa) but as i said aa is useless so whats the explanation now?

Do you want no planes? also you did not use the ability of the M20 as always, but I really want the SP to come again, it does not do much if it only comes once

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

DolphinsAreGaySharks wrote:Another clown fiesta, enjoy again this fair skilled panzerknacker power.. This time my team made aa( 2 crusaders + base aa) but as i said aa is useless so whats the explanation now?

didn't watch the replay yet, but can be: you're so unlucky + aa must be placed somehow decently + when it didn't work people were complaining for how much of a waste of ammo that was and i think they made a better compromize now.

Watched it.. I saw a lot of bad luck on allies side. SP got immobilized by every snail sneeze occured during the game. It got destroyed tracks or engine at every first shot in literally every engagement it fought, amazing when a retreating Fallshirm squad ran beside it, friendly field gun shot next to it, and it got immobilized.

RAF rocket airstrikes NEVER killed a tank entirely, which i know can be soooo frustrating and demoralizing, expecially when you see that happening every time.

I think dolphins should re-read what has been said on AA topic to understand better how it works.. I kind of agree that when panzerknacker works it's even too good, but I don't really think the AA protection in this game was enough to complain so much about air patrol.