Extrem War

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Extrem War

Post by Warhawks97 »

La Fiere. Version 4.8.5. 1:31h lasting. Winner allis.

Allis:

VFA-97 Warhawks (inf doc)
Erich (Armor)
Shadow (RAF)

vs Axis

Chase (Luft doc)
eAkman85 (SE)
Redgaarden III (BK doc)

I would beg wolf this time to watch this. I think its a prefect sample why arty limit is so pointless. for few reason:

1. I could shoot max with one all the time
2. I placed arty right in range of their def. They moved few meters back and i was out of range
3. I have to build that silly and very weak emplaced arty which are just easy arty target for the enemie arty (esspecially for neblers it provides huge target)
4. VT of three howitzers did not kill emplaced 88 (last min of game)
5. There can be endless defenses so why not endless arty pieces. Also with 3 howitzers i could reach a small part of the map when trying to keep my arty save.
6. VT might be powerfull but i always had to be very close so that they got spotted before i could use VT on 88. skilled players have always own reccons and units in front of their 88´s.
7. I´ve been only shooting against emplaced 88 which are by far easier to kill than unemplaced ones which provide only a small arty target! What can i do wtih 2 howitzers against unemplaced which can be spammed later?
Attachments
lafiere 6p.2015-01-08.01-28-13.rec
(6.14 MiB) Downloaded 66 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt