3v3 against dolphin no doctrine.

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Panzer-Lehr-Division

3v3 against dolphin no doctrine.

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Hey, today we got a 3v3, Well it was an insta rush by axis! enjoy Ze american's die getting rushed to their dead by the famous german army!

Map:Cherbourg

Teams:German Genetic/Warlord *no doctrine* Dimosfoti*blitz* me*no doctrine* vs Dolphin *idk * Nessi*idk too* Ownage*idk too:D*

Enjoy!
Attachments
temp.rec
(1.44 MiB) Downloaded 83 times
Last edited by Panzer-Lehr-Division on 16 Sep 2017, 15:06, edited 1 time in total.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

sgtToni95

Re: 3v3 against dolphin no doctrine.

Post by sgtToni95 »

I wonder how many messages before Nieles or Kronoz will lock this

Panzer-Lehr-Division

sgtToni95 wrote:I wonder how many messages before Nieles or Kronoz will lock this

If he come to write's here i ignore him for sure. i just got another proof by that he is just an wierdo sometimes
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Dolphin *idk he died to fast to notice his doc..* Nessi*idk too* Ownage*idk too:D*
I've had enough of this crap between you two. You have 6 hours to edit your post and change it from mocking to neutral. Panzerblitz1 said here what will happen if you don't. This is the only warning you get. Next time you're banned outright.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

MarKr wrote:
Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Dolphin *idk he died to fast to notice his doc..* Nessi*idk too* Ownage*idk too:D*
I've had enough of this crap between you two. You have 6 hours to edit your post and change it from mocking to neutral. Panzerblitz1 said here what will happen if you don't. This is the only warning you get. Next time you're banned outright.

Idk why it actually was mocking but changed

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:
MarKr wrote:

Idk why it actually was mocking but changed

And you think we are that stupid right? this is what happening when we are too soft with you, sending mp's to warn you doesn't work, next time its definitive ban, you can create another account i will banned it too.

Nieles
Global Moderator

Post by Nieles »

sgtToni95 wrote:I wonder how many messages before Nieles or Kronoz will lock this

Panzerblitz & Markr beat me to it
"Often you're too afraid!"

One guy gets beaten by a better player in PVP and comes and creates threads about a specific unit being OP.

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Yeah but you can tell they don't know how it's done.. They're posting what they want to be removed so it's still there :D