Vet 5 section vet 3 leutnant vet 2 daimler many more very good game!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Panzer-Lehr-Division

Vet 5 section vet 3 leutnant vet 2 daimler many more very good game!

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Hey i bring you this ultimate epic game.! It has so many highlight's probably best british game i ever had ! it's a must watch no Camping no spamming nothing! My Leutnant went vet 3 my section vet 5 and and my other section just went vet 2, i stolen a mg43 went vet 3. a commander vet 1! and section Leutnant survived until late end game. priest also got some vet's both of them. i though the game will be lost anyway because it was unbalanced but well! never knew it turn out to an epic game!. Our enemy was very strong i thank for the game, my respect.With the daimler i managed to kill a p4,ostwind, several ht's

Map: Ducliar

Team's: Me *ra* Chamaco*inf* vs wurf*blitz* jalmuri*se*

Most epic part's: Everything fucking everything.!

Leave a comment and enjoy.
Attachments
4p_duclair.2017-09-14.18-42-33.rec
(2.55 MiB) Downloaded 60 times
Last edited by Panzer-Lehr-Division on 14 Sep 2017, 19:16, edited 1 time in total.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Frost

Re: Vet 5 section vet 3 leutnant vet 2 daimler many more very good game!

Post by Frost »

gg section was going all around killing with Daimler support that was something

i think other team mistake was to feed section all that vet so they become such a deadly force

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Re: Vet 5 section vet 3 leutnant vet 2 daimler many more very good game!

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

True, thanks:)
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable