Wolfheze 3x def

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
DankMan

Wolfheze 3x def

Post by DankMan »

Hi guys,

just wanted to share a game with you. It's completely boring and probably not worth your time but I wanted to post it anyway.
Maybe as a little warning against some players :roll:

Some info about the teams:
All axis: Def
Allies:
bob Inf
Hardstyle RAF
me Arty

Plot:
Arty spam, Stupa + Elephant spam. And of course some insults at the end because "skill" you know :lol:

Other than that some advice about how to deal with such "skilled" players would be great, apart from ignoring them of course :D
I'm not new to BK, actually I've been playing it years ago and now got back to it. Really enyoing it but it's also sad that there are still people whose only goal it is to win no matter how. But I guess that is life.

Anyway nice to be back (I just created my account).

EDIT: Forgot to mention that they switched to BK fun mode in the last second before the game started.
Attachments
20170827192121_1.jpg
20170827192118_1.jpg
20170827192115_1.jpg
20170827192109_1.jpg
20170827192103_1.jpg
6p_wolfheze_conversion.2017-08-27.19-20-42.rec
(4.26 MiB) Downloaded 51 times

Warhawks97

Re: Wolfheze 3x def

Post by Warhawks97 »

Yeah.... i know such BS from older times. I avoid this map anyway. Its always like this. I dont gonna watch it but i had similiar experiences.

I hope that the future def doc based on following link will do better. And hopefully not with an assault tank in a def doc oO
viewtopic.php?f=15&p=21663#p21663
Build more AA Walderschmidt

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Play. Big. Maps. Omg.

Edit:
Sorry forgot you're new to forum. Didn't mean to be condescending. I'll put up some links when I find them to explain what I mean.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=736
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

I think made several mistakes, for example: 1-play bk fun mode ---- 2-They were not aggressive ---- 3-The RA is superior to DEF
To be honest, they bought leichtes, it's an omg, for me, it would be like, "i win this game" with Brits, having the powerful rece, that is to do massacre. They played better, it's just that 8-)

DankMan

Post by DankMan »

Warhawks97 wrote:Yeah.... i know such BS from older times. I avoid this map anyway. Its always like this. I dont gonna watch it but i had similiar experiences.

I hope that the future def doc based on following link will do better. And hopefully not with an assault tank in a def doc oO
viewtopic.php?f=15&p=21663#p21663

Those changes sound promising indeed.

kwok wrote:Play. Big. Maps. Omg.

Edit:
Sorry forgot you're new to forum. Didn't mean to be condescending. I'll put up some links when I find them to explain what I mean.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=736

I read your topic and mist admit some points sound reasonable but I don't think the map was the biggest issue here. For me it was the almost unlimited ressources thanks to the BK fun mode. If I ever see those guys again, I will ask for a bigger map and see if it makes a difference :D

Shanks wrote:I think made several mistakes, for example: 1-play bk fun mode ---- 2-They were not aggressive ---- 3-The RA is superior to DEF
To be honest, they bought leichtes, it's an omg, for me, it would be like, "i win this game" with Brits, having the powerful rece, that is to do massacre. They played better, it's just that 8-)

1. I edited my post and added that they changed to this mode right before the game started. I would have never played that voluntarely ;)
2. Yes they weren't. And they didn't need to. All they did was waiting for heavies (stupa and elefant) in order to attack. Farming XP with snipers and lots of arty. What do you wanna do against that? I mean in this game killing a unit was almost useless since 2 more were rebuild instantly.
3. One arty player against 12 howitzers from def doc? I checked the replay and I destroyed a lot of them but they gor replaced immediately. Maybe with 3x RA we would have had a chance who knows...

Guess I just have to live with such trolls^^

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Oh... yeah fun mode will do that too...
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.