37mm spam vs Def doc

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

37mm spam vs Def doc

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Had this 1vs1 game yesterday against Simon. We actually had a lot of 1vs1 games together in the past on different maps, as they all often ended quickly to my favor. However, this time he surprised me with this unusual US 37mm AT guns spam! The high crew health of this particular AT gun is indeed ridiculous. I also picked Def doc which I am not really used to play, so it was interesting.

I think he would have got me if he managed to deploy some snipers or a Quad half-track and later the Jumbo Sherman... I kept spamming Pioneers with MP40 :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C99P5AH7i9A
Video Thumbnail.
Video Thumbnail.

Raw gameplay video without music in the background or any commentary.

Enjoy ;)

Viper

Re: 37mm spam vs Def doc

Post by Viper »

they should really figure a workaround for this American 37 problem.

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Well, that is a bit frustrating ofcourse, but in fact, when ur playing a decent PE player with good Scout car micro (close engagement flank situation), this extra survavibility sometimes saves the game, not even saying about those magic g43 crits PGrens can make on long range.

Is it really a "problem" like problem? i mean, i havent seen this "bug" being a game ruiner. What i've seen though, many games with left alone 1crew US guns doing nothing most of the time, unlike the Axis guns, which more likely to be saved/recrewed.
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I think it's just silly how you safely advance with such an AT gun in front of soldiers standing behind cover, somehow forcing them to get out of cover otherwise they would die to a canister shot right into the face! The crew are so hard to kill.

And actually, I think that AT guns generally in Bk Mod should not have anti inf capabilities.. as I still don't understand why the 17pdr has HE rounds for example. This also includes the 37mm Axis Pak.36 and the US 76mm AT guns, they shouldn't have HE rounds either.