Why not to abuse AKA Smart Moves from Fair Players

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
sgtToni95

Why not to abuse AKA Smart Moves from Fair Players

Post by sgtToni95 »

Recipe:

1) First thing, complain about brits being OP in early game.

2) Second, get locked down by the actual best early unit that can counter so well your early brit game.

3) Third, counter that with the only way you have (abuse trucks) while texting excuses on why it is "fair", and stop your production when you only have sappers+lt+boys (which of course is OP already).

4) At this point you'll surely want to make sure your truck will settle down close enough to the frontline so you can abuse it again at need.

5) Make sure you did enough "nothing" to let your enemies get a very decent territory and so resources advantage (in this case ammo) and pick a doctrine that can suffer from such situation (arty).

6) As preannounced on point "4)", now that you even have more than 1 truck, why not abusing more?? LET'S GOOOOO!! CHOOOOO CHOOOOOO!!!

7) Now that your enemies have reached enough tactical advantage you can start playing for 5-10 minutes with drastically inferior army composition.

8) After the game starts looking compromized enough, it's of course the perfect time to start complaining about teammate and leave the game.

9) Congratulations!! You have now created a great game for you and your opponents!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY :D

P.S.: All my post is IRONIC and it's not addressed to this particular player, but to all those that are willing to abuse game mechanics like this. Devs already had to make balance changes to prevent this, but a little bit of brain (yeah! just a very little bit!) and fair-play might sometimes help more than stats changes.
Last edited by sgtToni95 on 14 Aug 2017, 17:45, edited 2 times in total.

kwok
Team Member

Re: Why not to abuse AKA Smart Moves from Fair Players

Post by kwok »

Why is it before I even open this replay I can guess who the player is...
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

I feel like I'm missing something extremely obvious...
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

This forum section is called "matchmaking and strategies" even if it has lately become a lot more "balance discussions".

What i ironically posted is a strategy that i've met during a game, that any player can choose to play, but the main point was the so called "abuse" mentioned here, which is usually considered a sort of unfair play.

What i was trying to do, as i wrote at the bottom of the post, was asking players not to abuse by even showing what that abuse can bring to. And i honestly think that showing what people you can expect that from is somehow a warning for when you're "matchmaking".

Although i had to remove the replay since i've been privately told that what i was doing was "mocking" since my only objective was of course that of showing how good I am, and how bad my opponents are (fact that i even already convicted in this forum section a few times). I've actually been told that using trucks that way is not an "abuse", but a normal gameplay feature everyone can exploit at his own risk.

So, not to offend anyone, and to make even clearer that i wasn't pointing at someone in particular, but to anyone willing to abuse in pvp games, i removed the replay and left only the "story". Here's explained what you're missing Red :D

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

First, "Irony" was something we had to point out manually to help people go through a conversation, now even that is meaningless.
hehe :P

abuse is terrible thing, that have caused many useless "so-called balance" talks, here in particullar, and else where on this forum. im not going to mock anyone, but shame to any attempt of bad ingame behaviour and positive outtalking from it.
"You can argue only with like-minded people"