3 vs 3 la fiere revised

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

3 vs 3 la fiere revised

Post by Warhawks97 »

got a 3 vs 3 PVP game.

Version: 4.9.8
Map: La Fiere Revised

Allis:
AB
Armor
Arty

(The most successfull doc combination)

Axis:
Luft
Def
Probably Terror

There is nothing new or interesting on it. Typical Camp/arty party
The reason why i upload this is to show when allis make fun to play. We all where in discord.
Also the axis team was already gathered when i joined. So that was probaly more of a "teamfight" as i think those were mates as well.
Cant say much about balance. I played for the first time with danikas and the second with poppa as allied. Also i didnt know that axis team.
However discord made it up for it. So you see good combinations and "unit sharing".

As always, Armor doc opening and mid game slow as fuck. The stug came as a surprise. But if you dont get bothered by arty all the time that kills your tanks you can assemble quite a nice attack force.
Also when you have room to maneuver its a nice gameplay with e8´s. Just creating this space is rather hard to achieve with this doc in general since a breakout of that early-mid game locked down situation isnt that easy to do.

Surprises:
Global repair cost 150 oO. Always thought its 125 considering the "requirments". You are not allowed to shoot or to be hit. So 150 ammo is quite a number.

my most important unit was probably the mortar lmao. The smoke cover helped Poppa with his AB (and our advances in general).
The second most important the M20 detecting all the recons.
@Toni: I forgot to tell you that armor doc normal M20 can also mark targets. I wanted to tell you so often but forgot about it. :roll:
Attachments
6p_lafiere.2017-08-12.01-05-11.rec
(3.02 MiB) Downloaded 50 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt

sgtToni95

Re: 3 vs 3 la fiere revised

Post by sgtToni95 »

Oh yeah i knew that! I tried a lot of units, only few axis ones are still kind of a secret for me atm, but i'm working on that.