Interesting hard battles.

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Interesting hard battles.

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

The first replay on the map Langres is me as Axis WH faction Blitz doc fighting Wurf as Allies US faction Armor doc. Interesting!

The second replay on Langres is me as Allies US faction Armor doc fighting Erich as Axis PE faction TH doc. Showing that PE tanks are much better.. but also on the other hand showing a great use of snipers by me ;)

The replay on the map Vimoutiers is an awesome 3v3 game where me, Vodka, and Kvattro as Axis fought against Terence, Hannibal, and Mjoe as Allies. I had a Vet4 Tiger! ^^
Attachments
2p_langres.2015-01-01.00-07-48.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.85 playback file.
(1.23 MiB) Downloaded 68 times
temp.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
(1.26 MiB) Downloaded 60 times
6p_vimoutiers.2014-12-31.13-55-55.rec
(3.15 MiB) Downloaded 58 times