Fighting vs arty and RAF

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Fighting vs arty and RAF

Post by Warhawks97 »

This was a nice match. It took 49 mins. version 4.8.5. Map Road to cherbourgh which is known as arty map.

Sukin-Kot (Terror)
Warhawks97 (BK)
Kniaz (Luft)

vs

Shadow (RAF)
Kwok (Arty)
Crimax (Inf)

This game can be seen as:
- how to use Walking stuka effectively.
-How to push hard
- How to fight Arty doc without own arty
- how to gain and maintain map controle with just a handfull units against masses of enemies.

You may will ask why i wasted so many tanks but when fighting CW arty and esspecially CW arty and RAF there is a golden rule: Never camp, dont give them time to rest, dont build too expensive units. If they have time to rest they will smash axis with permanent arty fire and using their flexibility. Now we did so.
Dont build defenses or defensive units and keep your army small to avoid high upkeep and to reduce micro which helps to avoid to lose units against arty. I always went directly for attack with all i had and thats the best possible. It forces enemie to stay in a defense. I rather lose my units during offense than in defense or against arty without having dealed some damage. And against arty you can choose to lose it during offense or simply against arty.

We had basically just 1-2 arty units while they had many and still we won and they couldnt use them effectively because we kept moving our units.

@Wolf: a lot of howitzers and other arty wihtout any real impact on the game. One well used arty piece is better than 10 bad used. Thats why i say that i dont fear arty, doesnt matter in which quantity.

@Tiger1996: Guess you will rage when you see how some tanks die :P

and one question: Why dont i have such Tank spam capabilties with US armor. When i get a sherman and a Tankbuster i am running out of fuel. Here i had up to 4 and all almost instantly replaced without any fuel shortage (not even using res trade). I never had to check how much fuel i had.
Attachments
6p_road to cherbourg.2015-01-04.23-02-15.rec
(3.66 MiB) Downloaded 63 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Fighting vs arty and RAF

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I will not rage unless those German tanks are mine! :D