Nerf axis

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
JimQwilleran

Nerf axis

Post by JimQwilleran »

Nerf axis
Attachments
6p_lafiere.2017-08-06.20-42-49.rec
Nerf axis
(1.29 MiB) Downloaded 91 times

Shanks

Re: Nerf axis

Post by Shanks »

Look like played tavares, seriously you is a good example ?, on the other hand, that strategy to come on the right side of the axis, is good, but I do not think it works more than 2 times, they did not expect that to happen, and then They came in the back to the rest

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Of course all examples are bad. Sorry.. But try to find better players than tavares or wurf who want to play axis. I'll wait for them.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Better than wurf? Are you being sarcastic or what? Wurf is a good player of the axis, I was just talking about tavares, sometimes he think that the units of PE only cost 100 MP, and causes them to lose completely.Or just kidding as usual, it's hard to understand :lol: :lol: :lol:

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I am just saying that there are only like 5 people who play axis and want to play axis. The rest of the players gladly chooses the allied side if they can.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Can you maybe make a list of axis players? Coz currently i feel lost a bit with names. I was used to know pretty much any player worth to know and i knew their build orders etc.

But lately ive seen many new guys with stats i am not sure they are from BK or vcoh or a mix. Some of them were not bad so far.

What is the current list of main players? Particular for axis in this case here. Maybe i can watch them playing and somehow finding players that would be in a good harmony (like use of different build orders, tactics, docs and unit use... he uses arty, armor or inf mainly... stuff like that).
Wurf is known to me. He improved as allied by a lot. As axis i gonna see when i watch the game.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Hi. I play allies because people refuse to play me as axis.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

JimQwilleran wrote:I am just saying that there are only like 5 people who play axis and want to play axis. The rest of the players gladly chooses the allied side if they can.

Lately more game of axis, that of allies, the problem is that the games become very unbalanced;For example, i play with BEREN, because we speak the same language, and he is learning to play, i try to teach him

@kwok: :lol: :lol: :lol: They seem to be afraid of you
@VFA-97----Axis players-----Lehr, TAVARES, Tiger 1996, Wurf, Versace, Nessi, Nephalem, Kwok ,Figree Skew, Dolphin, autraymond, Frost, Popaswank, Super-dank- fire, Sgto toni , Bliztkrieger, Wzor, ,Mencius (I have not seen him lately),Playbetter.Hafe. watman,Crimax,Danikas,Bad Rain,Oberst klink.Reynaud de Chastillon,CPU-Normal,OPEL, and me .....They play with allies too,here are regular and higher level players,all mixed

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

watched the game. I think that was more a matter of outplaying enemies. Your armies acted like one body. US CW always sticking and present everywhere. Jeep and boys, M16 and staghound, 101st and recce.

I had pretty much similiar games with allies when playing with mates against random placed team in previous versions. Also 15 min rush as allied at old la fiere.
If just one PE would have got vehicles while the other spams assault pios while WH gets AT and HMG with volks or so the opening would may have been a different one.

You may say : "But boys deny.." well you could still put the car behind the inf to prevent situation like the one where Rifles killed the heavy assault squad close combat. Also the entire team would have required less HMG and AT guns if capabilties were shared instead doubled like you guys did.

In normal PVP games US gets AT gun early vs double PE. But in this case he knew "my mate helps with Boys AT".

And wurf got so baldy tagged teamed all the time that he tried to be defensive. Double 50 mm AT gun is a sign when a player has to reorganize and to stand the ground that is left. But you already got arty doc which would have prevented this.

I currently feel like i am searching older version games with similiar allied rushes in a similiar way. Which was simply done by outplaying and teamplay when everybod knew what is to do.

will watch the other games now.

@shanks. Thx. I know some of them. I teached versace several years ago to be able to play pvp. Blitzkrieger is one of my fist pvp dudes from finnland. Crimax is playing as long as i do of not longer. New for me is dank fire, danikas, skew, nephalem and nessi as well as mencius and wzor.
Build more AA Walderschmidt