Allies underpowered

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
JimQwilleran

Allies underpowered

Post by JimQwilleran »

Allies underpowered
Attachments
6p_lafiere.2017-08-06.20-17-18.rec
Allies underpowered
(819.26 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

Warhawks97

Re: Allies underpowered

Post by Warhawks97 »

Can you be more accurate?

Players, docs, maps.... highlights. Moments where you think were interesting or when players made errors?
Build more AA Walderschmidt

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

The game takes 10 or 20 min (dont remember which one is it). So you can watch it whole in around 5 min if you speed up.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sure. But still would be somehow nice to know what to expect (or which of three uploaded games to watch first).

I mean maps, duration, docs. Short games are good for examining the factions and at which moment during the tier up they either excel or being in a deep hole.

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Maybe you could specifically point at a particular aspect being OP in allies, so to be more constructive instead of just keep repeating that allies are OP.

I already said that this crying has become a little boring for me honestly. To be clearer, i completely stopped playing brits lately, which means i'm only having games against smurfs as axis or as US which is my worse faction. I only do that non to get that fucking balance talking during the whole game about brits OP but i still get shit talking about allies being OP even if i lose all my games.

Of it's all of them beingbeingi so OP i guess devs wouldn't be so cruel with the community and they'll just remove the whole factions, so axis can walk from 1 side of the map to the other without having anyone to ruin their pic-nic trip.

I had this shit kind of chat with Tiger some time ago: i fucked up early game against him as brits, and then during the whole game i had him and lehr being like "feel the power toni" "you can't win toni" blablabla..

Then i asked tiger what was OP, and the conversation went like:

Tiger-everything is OP
TONI-can you be more precise?
Tiger-rifle section is Op.
Toni-since you all started complaining recently, what of the recent changes made them so OP?
Tiger- tigers and panthers are more expansive and available later.
Toni- how many patches ago was this? And don't axis really have anything coming earlier than those to counter rifle section?
Tiger- oh i got the question wrong, they removed crawling by defalut to stormtroops.
Toni- and how many patches ago was this changed? And you're really saying that stormtroops without crawl can't win an engagement against a rifle section? And that WH does not have anything coming earlier to counter rifle section?
Tiger- yes.
Toni- i hope you see how absurd your words are.
Tiger- (can't really remeber what he said but that was like) i think it's better..............
Toni- i think it's better you shut your mouth.

This is more or less the average explanation to what is OP in allies that you get from a "non biased" player.. I hope you now see what i mean when i say that it's frustrating to have this continuous crying chat about "the nothing", expecially if it's directly done towards me as if it was my fault.

EDIT: just watched the games and it's always you, mencius and the other friend of yours which surely isn't a bad player. So it's basically some of the best players in bk against a random squad of average guys, and then i think wurf and danikas with a random guy is still not enough to make teams even, as danikas says during the game. Post the game you lost as axis and we'll see if it's so short as this one, if it's someone making mistakes, or if it's just good manouvering. Cause good manouvering and teamplay is what i saw from allies side here, which is what good players can do, not any OP unit deployed or abused.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2168

Playbetter posted here a few gameplays as axis some time ago, he won and he did it against lehr and wurf, which are not bad players at all, even on allies side. I was surprised (OR NOT?) that nobody came up saying "he was using bk doc, he was popping out tanks and fully upgraded squads and he had 600 ammo and 350 fuel all the time (without even upgrading sectors" as Tiger did many times with RE doc, no crying at all, not even on other aspects of "Allies OP" that has been proved not-so-right in theese games by just a decent strategy from axis instead of resignation and preparation to go cry wherever possible right after the game.

I think what you're doing here is not costructive at all honestly, it's just boring.

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

sgtToni95 wrote: I hope you now see what i mean when i say that it's frustrating to have this continuous crying chat about "the nothing", expecially if it's directly done towards me as if it was my fault.

Well, i told u that all this non-sense posting/threading and talking will come to all this, long time ago, Toni :P

And my yet only suggestion to all this, is to NOT PAY ATTENTION to what this kind of people doing now, as i believe, as much as u can see this is not-constructive, so do dev's. And there is no need to waste a breath for infantile bs from nami or else.
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

I had a gama against nami where he kept chatting like this, and i totally ignored him, then he was worried that i was mad at him and had to explain him... seems like they can't see it themselves

idliketoplaybetter

Just dont feed the trolls, all i say basically.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Very nice of you idliketoplaybetter. Sorry for being boring. My fault. But I am not trolling. You may not agree with me but don't say I am trolling.

idliketoplaybetter

JimQwilleran wrote:You may not agree with me

Agree to what?Which part am i supposed to agree?where u say "allies OP" or where "axis need nerf"?

I'm very glad, that Sukin came out and presented u and others points u can hang on (some even reposted his words, instead of "repeating them selves"), so u can just say "ughh i agree to that, we share same feeling", but he was constructive or so, so was Warhawks who u just harrased for nothing lol. But what u'r doing is nothing, but alike trolling.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I am not gonna argue with you cause you can argue only with like-minded people.

idliketoplaybetter

Want it or not, but its the way all talks work. But ye, keep doing what u do, well done.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Thx, you are always welcome to say something nice about my replays :).

idliketoplaybetter

JimQwilleran wrote:Thx, you are always welcome to say something nice about my replays :).

Last time someone said something about ur replays, thread become a peace of garbage from ur call.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

idliketoplaybetter wrote:The moment, when u cant find ur name among "top class players" : (

p.s. am i the only who is not f******* smurfing this days.

idliketoplaybetter wrote:"guys who know u well", sounds ironic

idliketoplaybetter wrote:ahhh, i get it

Its just too many "Top class players" per 1square meter of old good game (and everyone are smurfing, ahah, what a place :P). That's what causing such discussion issues..

Sorry, I got overwhelmed by your constructiveness and non-trolling. I will try not to repeat that mistake again
: - )

idliketoplaybetter

What is trolling about my comments? and what is non-constructive, if u'r not taking them out of context there?

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

What is trolling about my replays? and what is non-constructive, if u'r not taking them out of context there?

idliketoplaybetter

JimQwilleran wrote:What is trolling about my replays? and what is non-constructive, if u'r not taking them out of context there?

ahah what context?one where u couldnt stand few words on ur gameplay and basically turned into a kiddo?or part where u never really expressed thought further then "allies need buff/axis need nerf"?

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Few words on my gameplay were like: it's wrong you won with luft panther - you should have played with blitz panzer IV...

I can express my mind why I think that allies are op, but I haven't done it yet on purpose.

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Do you really expect constructive comments to theese posts Nami? It's basically what i'm saying.. you're starting with useless posts or discussions and you expect to bring out something good?

Then do it, and suggest the changes, I swear i won't oppose any allied nerf you'll suggest till the next patch if it will stop this fucking non stop chat bitching.. to be honest it's really REALLY REALLY hard to have a fun game now because of this.

You started that "general discussion on the recent balance" and what did you get? Boys are OP and what? At the end there was Tiger saying that sappers wouldn't be a bad solution to be deployed by triage center since they can shred volks... Is this really what you want?? This is shit! And i'm very frustrated not because allies might be nerfed, I was playing without 95mm cromwell because people were complaining about that, i stopped playing brits because people complained all the time about that, and all i get i more and more complaints about everything.
I almost never use arty or indirect fire not to piss-off my opponents just so i can have a decent and fun game, with a nice chat with the other players, as i had many times with you, but now it's IMPOSSIBLE. Solve this with the solutions you say you have, and i'd even play even if they left only sappers unit to brits and US, just please stop this fucking bithching and play normally.

P.S: i'm sorry for bad lenguage, ban me or send me warnings, but it's so so so so frustrating.
Last edited by sgtToni95 on 07 Aug 2017, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.

idliketoplaybetter

JimQwilleran wrote: I can express my mind why I think that allies are op, but I haven't done it yet on purpose.

idliketoplaybetter wrote: But ye, keep doing what u do, well done.

U'r expressing urself very well already (best part was where u agreed on what sukin said :), its others who are just being not so clevah.

DolphinsAreGaySharks

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

Nami stop trying of stealing my title of "the most annoying hated flamer etc. player in bk".. 8-)

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

I think this is what awaits karma ... if you can not make it understood with words ..... there are other ways to do it in BK. Do not you think so?
A good idea would be to play 3 good players on the Axis side against the "karma team"
Note: I was in the bathroom shitting, when came up this idea

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Alright. Just started.

after 30 seconds already this "Boys AT demoralisation" effect took place. Two PE vs two US and still both go for inf. US is still decently rushable when PE vehicle combined with pE inf or WH inf. AT guns can be outmaneuvered unlike boys AT. And are bad offensive tools unlike boys. They are less denial.

Still apparanently its: "Allis= kill all vehicles" instead trying to diverese into CW and US.

will continue.

But saying "allies underpowered" just bc you didnt use options you have against a mainly US team... hmmm.

people should really start to realize that playing vs CW requires different approaches then playing vs US. PE has the option to adapt to both in the early game.

The entire left side could have been overruned several times already forcing allied to focus there.
but unlike you did as allied there was no "one body acting army".... instead again doubling ressource, trying to defend every squad meter. Campy mode switched on. You teced up, volks capped instead of krad and so on. On la fiere the rush on the left side is and has always been the easiest for axis as there are many hedgerows and since ally focus usually on middle.

I think you have believed your own propaganda here that is:
"Allis have always more units, even right at start"
"They all are simply better. Cant say how but they are"
"Boys are gods. Build them any build vehicle just exploads somehow"
etc.

Maybe it works, maybe not. But when you play s double US maybe use PE vehicles with inf spam from another PE or WH. Cars will prevent any "being outplayed" by US inf. Paks are slow and you can see them coming. When their inf is dead you can rush their AT with your own inf. When he wants to retreat the vehicle advance and saves the inf vs jeeps.
In this case the only CW guy has to help out with Boys or something. Which opens new opportunities for your team.

For illa personally: You rushed for mortar HT and kept just upgrading that small building. Krad as early warning, defense kept mobile to render their mortar more or less usless by having vehicles and the like. I know you prefer playing with less units. But CW´s key to win are more the "tec up surprises" like glider, recce, 75 mm HT or churchills. PE is less a tec up based suprise faction and rather a "everything that is needed is avaiailable fast".
scout car, schreck, 50 mm and any sort of inf with various weapons.
Maybe you play axis or PE "too british"? No offense here. Pls dont take it negative now.

what happens now at min 8 is for example unnecessary. Mid ammo and fuel right could have been locked by a scout car placed in a save spot. Combo of Vehicle and 50 mm would have easily prevented that chaos that is probably going to happen now. If anything, the combo of vehicle (MG or 20 mm) paired with 50 mm AT (and at best also a mobile at unit) is important to prevent being "shocked" by "shocking tools".

hafe also placed is AT guns veeery risky. No vehicle with 20 mm to protect them so the 37 is lost.
But: Bunker is up even though nobody can defend the bunker. I think an aggressive stance against one of the US players would have worked better and would have forced the CW player to help them. Thats what is called "Taking over controle"

Dolphins could get supply yard a bit earlier.
Also vehicles as mobile anti infantry units. Lots of MP in reserve.
Ah kwok. watch min 18-20. You will fall in love with Poppa :D

Wow. Dolphin went straight for pershing. Idk what made him doing this.

Generally i think this one of the reasons ive been leaving BK. That instant right in front of the base campy attempts paired with complains about how OP RA doc is while it was basically the only one able to throw something usefull against that campy shit while the other 5 docs would have just "shit against wall". But i think i know what answer i will get at this point. From the beginning of BK they told me "the only way to win as axis". Even though i did manage to very often to prove the opposite by doing rush games all the time. Things have changed, yes.... Boys AT and the unmatched propaganda of their ultra-deadliness. Even if the game would have been only vs US , players would trench in blaming Boys AT for leaving no other options.

Min 22. within seconds the US army has been diminished to a shadow of their own. The only unit with combat value atm is a single pershing from armor doc and recons and M16 from AB.
"A lot of things have changed", or maybe not? This game looks exactly many games i am used to see over many years.

Min 25: All odds are on axis side and illa has over 1800 MP reserve as Luft doc. Wirbelwind? Krads, Luft inf? They dont need anything else than That. US are both technically dead. At least 0 offensive capabilities left. Nothing. Super OP US. Sure, they did a few mistakes. But the way poppa knocked the bunker only few would have managed it like this. Dolphins had to get lot more vehicles and shermans earlier but well. He couldnt know that afterall PE players tend to get no hetzers at all or at least not early enough.
Also why leaving the Mg34 with gebirgs. You had many time to pick it. Now 101st have it. Shall this show how OP allis are because they can pick up axis weapons and become usefull with them?
Yes, now we have two wespe and a grille. Doubled capabilites maybe? What about wespe bombs the left side to moonland and def doc spamming grens with the "usless" defensive upgrade for their infantry? The ammount of CP for bunker boost and grille would have been more than enough for that.

Min 26: Who left the vet 2 assault grens with stgs and G43 in the flames to die? The player just threw a nade but cant walk out of it?

Min 27.... Just ran into pershing, AB inf, HE shot, flame nade and MG pit. 1800 ammo and over 200 ammo in reserve. "Axis need nerf"

I am trying to translate it into something:
Improve the defensive power of axis even more (and or remove RA doc from allis) . Is it that?

Where is AA? Hetzer? even 88.... your budy had arty superiorty over that rather average playing CW arty dude. Grille in place too? Where is Teamplay? Luftwaffe raid abilties, defensive doc grens, wespe? You had everything to destroy allied on the left side. Units, res, CP.
Min 30: Panther, hetzer, Wirbelwind at once. aha.

Min 36: Now poppa has res in reserves. I think at best he could have deployed snipers and M16 to cover CW emplacments against air raids. Additionally shermans to beat attacking infantry in order not to lose his offensive capabilties during defensive battles.

Min 39: what a surprise: SP. Surprise number two. Attemting to counter a unit which is actually a counter unit of the unit supposed to counter it.