Two most entertaining games

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
JimQwilleran

Re: Two most entertaining games

Post by JimQwilleran »

DolphinsAreGaySharks wrote:''SOME OF top class players'' but not THE top player..ME :)

Yeah, but you desync so often. Almost after every game you say "it's desynced" :(.

DolphinsAreGaySharks

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

JimQwilleran wrote:
DolphinsAreGaySharks wrote:''SOME OF top class players'' but not THE top player..ME :)

Yeah, but you desync so often. Almost after every game you say "it's desynced" :(.

It happens man..even to the best :roll:

Frost

Post by Frost »

@ warhawks

its not that i didnt know what exactly to do but instead i tried to delay his recce as much as possible so my 28mm could come in other hand if i fall back with all army just to recce that would been huge lose to what i already lost its true that i didnt bring my 28mm early as i usewally do but its a mistake i done that costed me a lot
i could easily prove that as soon i could get a game versus you or you in my side so we could dance

p.s: seeing 1 bad game doesnt really make you judge people

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I am not trying to judge. Critics sometimes look harsh but i am doing it (or did) it many times. No matter if it was my clan, myself, replay commentary etc.

Thing is i am trying to get a picture of certain situations and looking what would have been possible. which unit fielded etc etc. From players and sides in total. That way i think its easier and better to find real balance issues and less blaming player mistakes as balance issue.

Sometimes, when a certain unit or whatever turned out to be the key to victory i will watch the replay again, see when it comes and then pausing. See what players have on units and ressources, which res are not used (or could have been to get this or that or to OP points to be able to get this particular unit earlier etc).

Sometimes its worth watching a game many times. And sometimes you might see something where you say at the end: "to counter this in particular the ammount of perfect playing up to this time had to be perfect in order to have such an advantaged position already that this unit can be countered".

If you do that with many games you can get a more sensible feeling over the "total". There will never be something like a 100% truth. But sometimes i would wish more players would do some sort of precious work of analyzing several games from minute to minute.

Or how frequently a certain unit behaves exceptionally good or turning games. Or which units rarely show any impact, no matter who uses them.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I'd like to apologize for accusing and aggressive tone of my posts. I have already talked with Hawks in private for a few hours and explained to him why I was so annoyed. I hope we got to understand each other better. I also talked a bit with kwok and toni. I regret getting carried away here, which seems to have ruined my chance to express my opinion in friendly and constructive way. I think that our community is too small to insult each other and get offended. I would like not to be seen as unfriendly person, which I am not. I decided not to engage in further balance discussions until the new patch comes out.

Have a nice day guys.

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

They understood...and nicely writes BIG UP 8-)