2v2 against Danikas and nami.

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Panzer-Lehr-Division

2v2 against Danikas and nami.

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Hey, not writting much about it, good game: Danikas *idk his doc.. tbh* axis nami/illa*def* allies wurf *ab* me *re*
Attachments
4p_duclair.2017-07-29.01-46-04.rec
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 39 times
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

JimQwilleran

Re: 2v2 against Danikas and nami.

Post by JimQwilleran »

Axis op, plz nerf

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Hey, not writting much about it, good game: Danikas *idk his doc.. tbh* axis nami/illa*def* allies wurf *ab* me *re*

how do i see those replays

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Copy paste the replay file in your "coh relaunch-playback" folder, then go to "previous games" section in lobby and load it

Watched the game: nami says "Emp spam" while lehr only built 3 of them that did almost nothing, one of them was mostly controlled by axis before being destroyed. I think you're being little too hostile against allies lately.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Does anyone remember that time when kwok attacked and won against an emplacement and howitzer spam as they artillery-less bk doc back when howitzers had the buff where they weren't in fog of war? No, because no one watches Kwok's countless amount of fucking replays on how to attack emplacements. we would all rather fuckin complain and play on itty bitty maps and bitch about ____ spams.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

sgtToni95 wrote:Watched the game: nami says "Emp spam" while lehr only built 3 of them that did almost nothing, one of them was mostly controlled by axis before being destroyed. I think you're being little too hostile against allies lately.

I remember using a single hochkiss and you saying I am using only rockets. It's easy to criticise from replay point of view.

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

I saw it, was very very nice indeed, incredibly simple but effective moves i must say, gg to that kwok guy.

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

sgtToni95 wrote:I saw it, was very very nice indeed, incredibly simple but effective moves i must say, gg to that kwok guy.

@Nami: I think they were doing very good even before the first emplacement appeared, it was not those emplacements that turned the game flow.
My rockets complaints are usually when i only see those to counter attacks and defences, while all other units just sit doing nothing. Can't really remember the game you're referring to, but maybe you were not the only one using rockets in that game.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Yes they were doing good because they played as allies. Allies always win. The game I was talking about was old one on 3vs3 wolfheze, but that doesn't matter.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

kwok wrote:Does anyone remember that time when kwok attacked and won against an emplacement and howitzer spam as they artillery-less bk doc back when howitzers had the buff where they weren't in fog of war? No, because no one watches Kwok's countless amount of fucking replays on how to attack emplacements. we would all rather fuckin complain and play on itty bitty maps and bitch about ____ spams.

lololololololololololololol

Do not get depressed kwok, I saw them, in addition, in this game,karma played bad, sometimes seems another person. Why did not the bunker in the area of danikas and 105 mm ?? And the mortar caterpillar?

I think :idea:
Attachments
relic00005.jpg

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

JimQwilleran wrote:Yes they were doing good because they played as allies. Allies always win. The game I was talking about was old one on 3vs3 wolfheze, but that doesn't matter.

yeah because of OP boys early game and then it's gg, come on nami, this continuous complaining from you is becoming really boring..

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I find it actually hilarious how Kwok ultimately thinks that he is the master of Bk Mod tactics or something. The only one who uses smoke, and the only one who used off-map barrage of Armor doc, and who knows.. maybe the first one who discovered Bk mod as well... :roll: It's funny to be honest. I mean really... Specifically with that off-map Armor doc arty barrage by tank commanders for example.. as I can remember not long time ago when Kwok claimed at some point before that he never saw anyone using this ability except himself. Then I shared him 1 video from 2016 where I used it 3 times in a row throughout the same game. And even Hawks followed, as he responded him saying that he definitely use this ability also since ages! Kwok must be drunk too often :P

Edit:
I agree with Nami to some extent, and I am not alone... I think Sukin and others believe the same too.

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Tiger1996 wrote:I find it actually hilarious how Kwok ultimately thinks that he is the master of Bk Mod tactics or something. The only one who uses smoke, and the only one who used off-map barrage of Armor doc, and who knows.. maybe the first one who discovered Bk mod as well... :roll: It's funny to be honest. I mean really... Specifically with that off-map Armor doc arty barrage by tank commanders for example.. as I can remember not long time ago when Kwok claimed at some point before that he never saw anyone using this ability except himself. Then I shared him 1 video from 2016 where I used it 3 times in a row throughout the same game.

I find actually more hilarious {and by far [very very far (did i say very very very?)]} how it's you yourself saying this :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: good one really! (the best part is when you talk about smoke, that one knocked me out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Yeah I saw your video tiger, I don't mind being wrong. Didn't change the fact that I still rarely see it. So I see it one other time on a video in 2016 but not recently and not often even to today. Go ahead and prove me wrong, it'd be great to know I'm wrong in that sense. Cuz then maybe you'd finally find a way to deal with emplacements instead of trying to bunker buster with just an SP every game.

I am not a master a bk tactics. I just so happen to try to adapt to changes instead of running to the balance forums for my problems, that's the difference between me and you, tiger.

Edit: just a quick constructive mention. The tactics and methods I use are "simple" as recognized by that person you call a noob Toni. I don't do glorious intense games, I am simple and that doesn't get the same acclaim you get on your YouTube videos. People watch my replays and just say "oh duh". But that just goes to show that simple things work, you and other players just REFUSE to use them. There is no mastery of tactics going on here, just simple things available to you and everyone else. What I'm saying is if a simpleton like me can get it done then the oh godly talented dragon like you can do it too. But you waste here on the forum instead.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

mofetagalactica wrote: how do i see those replays

better don't dude, see how mad they are? its like watching a tape from Scream :P
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Krieger Blitzer

@Kwok
The last time I created a topic on balancing and suggestions, was very long ago. However; I am here mainly to contribute with everything I could possibly provide... Whether on map revisions, or bug hunting or media content for the mod. But I also participate with the balance discussions for sure.. and I point at what I believe to be not right without any hesitation. You can do the same too, it's not like I am the only one here who is permitted to do this! No one told you not to come to the forums and address balance issues. And btw, you already do it from time to another... But anyways, whatever.

And I didn't call Toni a noob!
Last edited by Krieger Blitzer on 29 Jul 2017, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I shouldn't come to balancing threads if I don't think there's a balancing problem. I do it now and then because I think I find issue now and then. But I have the self reflection to see most the time when it's my fault and failures, not mod balance. That's why the ratio of my posts are less than yours. "But anyways whatever... :roll: "

Better to watch replays than not, mofeta. Learn from both the glory and mistakes of others so that you can be a good player yourself.

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

kwok wrote: Better to watch replays..

Nah, better not :P
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Tiger1996 wrote:I find it actually hilarious how Kwok ultimately thinks that he is the master of Bk Mod tactics or something. The only one who uses smoke, and the only one who used off-map barrage of Armor doc, and who knows.. maybe the first one who discovered Bk mod as well... :roll: It's funny to be honest. I mean really... Specifically with that off-map Armor doc arty barrage by tank commanders for example.. as I can remember not long time ago when Kwok claimed at some point before that he never saw anyone using this ability except himself. Then I shared him 1 video from 2016 where I used it 3 times in a row throughout the same game. And even Hawks followed, as he responded him saying that he definitely use this ability also since ages! Kwok must be drunk too often :P

Edit:
I agree with Nami to some extent, and I am not alone... I think Sukin and others believe the same too.

Do you think they are all idiots tiger? Kwok is one of the best players of BK, and his comments do not seem to me to be something of another world, like for you to say, "kwok thinks to be a master in BK", he is exposing basic things in BK, but hey ... ..... that you can expect from someone, who shows "good example of armor", stating that he is the best, when his enemy only brings tanks, as if it were the machine ..... and when I show you the Viedo de leonida 525, it was not sarcasm, it's a reality of BK, you take it as an offense, I just seemed very sympathetic, when you talk about the SP as if it were OP ..... wtf ..... omg .. .. at least that has USA and you can only bring it once !!!!!! (So ​​I prefer AS Pershing), to KT, you can remove it more times, but although I do not notice, if the KT takes longer to be enabled in the tree of doctrine than the SP, (and if so) Then we agree that it should be enabled at the same time as the SP, but please, do not treat people as if they were idiots, sometimes even offended with your videos, maybe those videos will amaze the newbies, but No people who know how to play

Nota:Nami played bad here , I can not believe it says "OP allies", it's all

Krieger Blitzer

Shanks wrote:Do you think they are all idiots tiger? Kwok is one of the best players of BK, and his comments do not seem to me to be something of another world, like for you to say, "kwok thinks to be a master in BK", he is exposing basic things in BK,

Shanks wrote:but please, do not treat people as if they were idiots

I believe no one is an idiot, unless you think I am an idiot or a somehow a noob though, which I believe is something that u wouldn't dare to claim anyways. But the real question is, do u think Nami and the others are idiots on the other hand? Nami is also a dedicated Bk player btw. Or do you disregard his point of view when you don't like it? And I don't care if Kwok is a good player or not... With my post, I only stated how I find Kwok sometimes thinking that he is the only one to use one particular ability, or a certain tactic. Which is of course not the case! And actually Kwok just admitted that he doesn't mind to be wrong sometimes, which eventually means that he was wrong when he claimed that he was the only one to use the off-map arty barrage of Armor doc by tank commanders. As he corrected his statement now, saying that's rarely used.. which is actually true this time... Since that currently it requires a lot of command points, but this is going to change anyway.

Shanks wrote:that you can expect from someone, who shows "good example of armor", stating that he is the best, when his enemy only brings tanks, as if it were the machine

Shanks wrote:sometimes even offended with your videos, maybe those videos will amaze the newbies, but No people who know how to play

I am not sure how you think that I played against noobs. My opponents on "good example of armor" were actually Lehr, Wurf and Frost. While my team-mates were Toni and Klink. So, the teams were balanced.. unless you consider Lehr and Wurf as noobs??!! This would be another story. And I never said I am the best...
Shanks wrote:and when I show you the Viedo de leonida 525, it was not sarcasm, it's a reality of BK, you take it as an offense

But wait, when you shared Leonida525 videos to me.. I took it as offense??!! What? :shock: Godammit. How did I take it as offense??
I collaborate with Leonida525 already, we make videos together! Do u understand that??? I know about his videos loooong before you discover them... And in the description of the "Terror doc ignorant review" video, you can see a BIG WARNING by Leonida525, saying that these videos are not to be taken seriously anyhow.
Shanks wrote:I just seemed very sympathetic, when you talk about the SP as if it were OP ..... wtf ..... omg .. .. at least that has USA and you can only bring it once !!!!!! (So ​​I prefer AS Pershing), to KT, you can remove it more times, but although I do not notice, if the KT takes longer to be enabled in the tree of doctrine than the SP, (and if so) Then we agree that it should be enabled at the same time as the SP

I never said SP is OP. You need to understand what I exactly tell before you start moving your mouth my friend... But well, you don't "notice" if SP is available at the same time as the KT or not?? Ok, let me draw your attention on some facts then.

-> The cheaper KT requires 11 direct CPs, 1200 MP and 200 fuel + 220 MP for tank commander + 150 ammo upgrades in order to be fully combat ready.

-> SP on the other hand costs 1900 MP but only 9 CPs (available as soon as Tiger ACE) and no fuel + tank commander already inside, and AP rounds already upgraded by default, but comes only once.

This makes the SP having more combat value compared to the KT, as it's true that the SP comes only once.. but the time when it arrives to the battlefield, can be more crucial than the KT. Because the KT only comes LATER, or usually when the game is finished already. So, I didn't say that SP is OP. It's not OP at all. But the KT is still less dangerous than the SP for sure...
Hope you understand me better now.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Uh, I feel like all recent topics are just garbage..

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

@Tiger.
1-I do not think you're a rookie --- I did not mean the mistake of kwok --- kwok, karma and lots of players are not noobs --- just gave me the impression that desmeritas to some BK players, and when I say karma played bad, it's just my point of view, it does not mean that "karma thinks different from me, and I do not like it, because only I have the absolute truth"
Where it has been seen that you remove the first grille in the defensive doctrine? That is bad, of course, also the bunker+20 mm emplacement in this doctrine is easy to build and can boquer an important point for a good time, not forgetting that you can have 105 mm before the grille, the grille is for the last stage of the game . Maybe you could enable grille first, but in a 3v3, not 2v2, where you feel the absence of artillery
2-Lehr and wurf, they are not beginners, this is clear, but Frost did not press enough, besides sending some tanks as if it were the machine. How are you going to send a tank, apparently unobserved, to the front of battle? The panzer IV is a painful loss, for BK, and you know, that was not the best way to use it, him sent it directly into the wolf's mouth. Sincerely in your place, I would have won with jackson, without the need for SP. I do not say Frost is a newbie, but definitely him did not show the true power of BK (I hope he continues to learn, like all players in BK), if wurf had been against you "with BK", I do not think it would have been the same History, remember how to use the panther in 2v2 in duclair being terror, if I am not mistaken, BK is more aggressive.And i didn't say that you were the best,we can all lose, but also, we can often differentiate the difference in capabilities, is what I wanted to say
3-I know but I thought you were angry, hahahha
4-It seems that you did not understand me, I agree that the KT has to come faster, it's true what you say and I understand, when the KT comes out, it practically no longer works, it should come before to gain rank, among other things ; But when you talk about SP, you leave me thinking .... I think you say "SP OP", but anyway, now I understand you better.
I would also like to know what your idea is, to modify the Terror doctrine tree, to enable the KT, if you can do it, I would really like to see it. Regarding the price, I think it's okay

Note: I say again, you are the best player in the BK Doctrine, which I have seen so far and I do not think you are noob, so I hope that in future you understand me better too, my English is bad and maybe when I use google Translator, change some ideas that I want to express :lol: :lol: :lol:

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Shanks wrote:
Tiger1996 wrote:I find it actually hilarious how Kwok ultimately thinks that he is the master of Bk Mod tactics or something. The only one who uses smoke, and the only one who used off-map barrage of Armor doc, and who knows.. maybe the first one who discovered Bk mod as well... :roll: It's funny to be honest. I mean really... Specifically with that off-map Armor doc arty barrage by tank commanders for example.. as I can remember not long time ago when Kwok claimed at some point before that he never saw anyone using this ability except himself. Then I shared him 1 video from 2016 where I used it 3 times in a row throughout the same game. And even Hawks followed, as he responded him saying that he definitely use this ability also since ages! Kwok must be drunk too often :P

Edit:

Do you think they are all idiots tiger? Kwok is one of the best players of BK, and his comments do not seem to me to be something of another world, like for you to say, "kwok thinks to be a master in BK", he is exposing basic things in BK, but hey ... ..... that you can expect from someone, who shows "good example of armor", stating that he is the best, when his enemy only brings tanks, as if it were the machine ..... and when I show you the Viedo de leonida 525, it was not sarcasm, it's a reality of BK, you take it as an offense, I just seemed very sympathetic, when you talk about the SP as if it were OP ..... wtf ..... omg .. .. at least that has USA and you can only bring it once !!!!!! (So ​​I prefer AS Pershing), to KT, you can remove it more times, but although I do not notice, if the KT takes longer to be enabled in the tree of doctrine than the SP, (and if so) Then we agree that it should be enabled at the same time as the SP, but please, do not treat people as if they were idiots, sometimes even offended with your videos, maybe those videos will amaze the newbies, but No people who know how to play

Nota:Nami played bad here , I can not believe it says "OP allies", it's all

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDnoDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD............ I've wounder if Kwok and nami pay you to talk good for them, or you just a big fanboy of them lol * no offense mate everyone got their favorite*
Last edited by Panzer-Lehr-Division on 29 Jul 2017, 21:52, edited 2 times in total.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Krieger Blitzer

@Shanks, alright.. all good then :)

I will tell you my ideas about Terror doc later as long as you are interested.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDnoDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD............ I've wounder if Kwok and nami pay you to talk good for them, or you just a big fanboy of them lol * no offense mate everyone got their favorite*

:shock: Do not be jealous, I love you too :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Tiger:Of course, I play with terror too.