Bunkers

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
mofetagalactica

Bunkers

Post by mofetagalactica »

It has been a problem for me lately ¿How do i kill enemies inside a bunker (defensive doc) without using snipers? I've tried grenades and stun grenades with infiltration rangers and dosnt seem to do any effect on them.

JimQwilleran

Re: Bunkers

Post by JimQwilleran »

Flames, mortars, 75mm artillery for example.

mofetagalactica

JimQwilleran wrote:Flames, mortars, 75mm artillery for example.

I tried with mortars, and 75mm artillery, it dosnt have any effect. I guess ill try with enginners they're squishy as fuck but oh well.

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

mofetagalactica wrote:

I tried with mortars, and 75mm artillery, it dosnt have any effect. I guess ill try with enginners they're squishy as fuck but oh well.

Only 1 man can fire from one big window of bunker lol, so probably you are talking about MG squad. Try to flame it under cover of smoke.

mofetagalactica

Mr. FeministDonut wrote:
mofetagalactica wrote:

Only 1 man can fire from one big window of bunker lol, so probably you are talking about MG squad. Try to flame it under cover of smoke.

Does flame grenades from AB also work? or just flamethrowers?