2v2

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Panzer-Lehr-Division

2v2

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Hey here is a game vs idliketoplaybetter and dank fire enjoy, inf doc got slashed by luft, wounder why he said wp wurf when he faced me:D but whatever this is idlike to Play better..enjoy. wurf*blitz* me luft* vs dank*arty* idlike*inf*
Attachments
temp.rec
(1.38 MiB) Downloaded 61 times
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

idliketoplaybetter

Re: 2v2

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Well, i was not infantry.I was thinking of going Armor doc for the whole game, and we basicaly lost that one because of me hasitating for too long.

I've said "wp wurf", because he did all the game, or even more to say, he did all the fun of that game to me.
U did nothing new, all the same strat, all the same movement all the same over and over luft tower defence on smaller than needed map.Period

And just to point how precious this replay is, we have had so many games with lehr against each other, preety much the same boring blob-counter arty games, most of which btw, i won, but none was posted neither by me/wurf/or anyone, due to its meaningless for skill and learning.

Enjoy watching it :D
Last edited by idliketoplaybetter on 15 Jul 2017, 19:00, edited 3 times in total.
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Medic Truck

Post by Medic Truck »

From a beginner's point of view, Luftwaffe doctrine is the lamest at the moment. It has got everything going for it to any situation that may come up against it without any weaknesses. UBER infantry, Awesome anti emplacements air runs and very powerful and potent ones at what they do.

I really want to see Scorched earth, Tank Hunter, Armor, Defensive Wehr in the replays. I may get replies like well you play and post replays and shit. But, I am very new to this mod and there is so much to sink in already. I am learning all the gameplay through replays and enjoying it but I would like the devs to make other doctrine combos lucratives as well. Not, just lame Luft and RAF Brit and Wehr terror and Blitz. Let this not be taken as whining. I just want varied gameplays with different doctrines equally lucrative with other docs.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Medic Truck wrote:From a beginner's point of view, Luftwaffe doctrine is the lamest at the moment. It has got everything going for it to any situation that may come up against it without any weaknesses. UBER infantry, Awesome anti emplacements air runs and very powerful and potent ones at what they do.

I really want to see Scorched earth, Tank Hunter, Armor, Defensive Wehr in the replays. I may get replies like well you play and post replays and shit. But, I am very new to this mod and there is so much to sink in already. I am learning all the gameplay through replays and enjoying it but I would like the devs to make other doctrine combos lucratives as well. Not, just lame Luft and RAF Brit and Wehr terror and Blitz. Let this not be taken as whining. I just want varied gameplays with different doctrines equally lucrative with other docs.

Nice observed. Its something that actually bothers not just you :)

And discussions already existed. But currently i cant say if things get changed in future. Maybe we will see a removal of nebler from luftwaffe and cromwell from RAF. We will see what the future brings.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Kr0noZ
Global Moderator

Post by Kr0noZ »

Well, that last part was ageed on by the dev team.
I din't know when the preliminary change log will go public but it's quite extensive and I think some people may be surprised
(although I can't say if everybody will like it :-) )
"Normal people belive... if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe... if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."
- Scott Adams

Panzer-Lehr-Division

idliketoplaybetter wrote:Well, i was not infantry.I was thinking of going Armor doc for the whole game, and we basicaly lost that one because of me hasitating for too long.

I've said "wp wurf", because he did all the game, or even more to say, he did all the fun of that game to me.
U did nothing new, all the same strat, all the same movement all the same over and over luft tower defence on smaller than needed map.Period

And just to point how precious this replay is, we have had so many games with lehr against each other, preety much the same boring blob-counter arty games, most of which btw, i won, but none was posted neither by me/wurf/or anyone, due to its meaningless for skill and learning.

Enjoy watching it :D

Dunno what game you played but wurf was vs dank whole time and you vs me wholet time, well same strategic so if you know what i do 'always' same then you could counter IT right? anyways you was vs me whole time and wurf vs dank at end you stopped make anything then i did go on wurfs site even.. with hetzer Edit: 'many games you won?' well i can remember you lost 2 in a row, first you leavt because i made 2 mg42 in a building other you quit too and b4 you lost 2v2 don't make me put them in here too.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE

idliketoplaybetter

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote: don't make me put them in here too.

U didnt get what i meant by my whole post there, and apparently dont know what this forum section is for.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

idliketoplaybetter wrote:
Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote: don't make me put them in here too.

U didnt get what i meant by my whole post there, and apparently dont know what this forum section is for.

I Do I just posted a game until you come up with uuuhjj wurf whole game uuuhhh i won uhhh, pretty out topic. Remember our 1v1's bro i am out of here who ever has eyeballs and watch this game see you completly wrong bye. Also i dont make every game the same maybe at your point of view or our game's but no and blobbing i don't do at all

idliketoplaybetter

Guess adding "irony sign" is way more important, than i thought it is..