Game of 2 good team's!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Panzer-Lehr-Division

Game of 2 good team's!

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Hey, this a fun 2v2 on my side, because my pg's entered a Building and died out of nothing and i missclicked henschel with stuka because the picture's look so similiar xD. anyway's was a good game, between 2 team's enjoy. Wurf *ter* me*luft vs redgaarden*arty* Tiger*armor*
Attachments
temp.rec
(1.65 MiB) Downloaded 58 times
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Medic Truck

Re: Game of 2 good team's!

Post by Medic Truck »

Panthers on rampage. lol

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

On this game, we actually made a tactical error.. as we didn't rush middle at start. I was almost chilling with Red on TeamSpeak rather than seriously playing... But gg.

Medic Truck

Post by Medic Truck »

@Tiger,

Actually you were on their asses from the start. That M10 was on rampage during the middle phases. But, why did you engaged those Panthers with Hellcats and M10s from the front? And why not use that close range APHE in M10? Also, why not run the Hellcat and try to hit the rear. There are so many great places in that map to hide and not fire. To fire at will. Because you would be using your infantry and snipers to bait the Panthers and hit them in their asses with APHE.

Also, why go for Sherman Jumbo? Even, two M10s with the APHE flant maneuvers could deal with that Panther very well. As you said, you were chilling out. But, very good game out throughout the middle. That M10 gameplay was awesome.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Nice game

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Yeah his Rampage was nice:D
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable