Armor doctrine stinks

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Shanks

Armor doctrine stinks

Post by Shanks »

Hi
In this game, you can clearly see that I did not have the need to attack to beat, only my partner played all the game and won practically only !!!!! This game would be the equivalent of AXIS; BK and BK vs Inf and Airb; It could be that it has the same result.?Firstly, the doctrine of infantry would have to support the Airbone, which shows the great difference in attack and defense. Understand my point Mr. Panzerblitz 1 ???, and do not come up with that "Lehr and Wurf are bad players of allies". We can also see clearly, that it does not need more than an AT of 50 mm to stop half army Sherman !!!!!!
They could not defend adequately of the Luft, for lack of good infanteria.Funny, I did practically nothing, I only let him win to my companion vs 2 doctrines of Armor...
Note: i do not play seriously, do not use 280mm, nor very heavy tanks, nor AT 75 mm,Nor grenadiers

Lehr:ARMOR
Wurf:ARMOR

VS

TAVARES:Luft
ME:DEF

Repetition:
Attachments
4p_autry.2017-07-13.13-19-22.rec
(1.61 MiB) Downloaded 44 times

JimQwilleran

Re: Armor doctrine stinks

Post by JimQwilleran »

People keep saying that "armor doc needs mates and other docs to be fully efficient", and then you make a game where 2 of best armor-couters win with 2 armor docs. Should have played 2x TH, would be better proof really...

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

I told you, this no proof, we just played bad and i am worse as us.. this game proof nothing but 2 non allie Player lol.. you Need better replay's and proof's for dev's sight.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

JimQwilleran wrote:People keep saying that "armor doc needs mates and other docs to be fully efficient", and then you make a game where 2 of best armor-couters win with 2 armor docs. Should have played 2x TH, would be better proof really...

Which is what you try to say namiiiii ..... two TH are definitely superior to the doctrine of armor USA, also note that it is true i said in the other post ,that the mortar of 81mm......, look how I use it to kill sniper, the best form of USA , To kill it is with a mortar caterpillar in the doctrine of armor (you spend cash and fuel, you delay @ panzerblitz 1), if the mortar AXIS is behind hedges or something, the sniper can not shoot you

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Oh come on... plz, 2 armors docs versus defense and luft, you just absolutely don't understand how it work, i give up, its also not necessary to make a "armor doc stinks" thread back to back with the already existing " armor doc don't work" its useless, especially when using the worst scenario case.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:Oh come on... plz, 2 armors docs versus defense and luft, you just absolutely don't understand how it work, i give up, its also not necessary to make a "armor doc stinks" thread back to back with the already existing " armor doc don't work" its useless, especially when using the worst scenario case.

They did not use rangers, because they are of no use in this doctrine, only in infantry; Also, it complied what I said regarding the caliope, mortar oruga , AT 50 mm vs half army Sherman and sniper

I practically did not move panzerblitz 1, THAT'S BAD !!!!

DolphinsAreGaySharks

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

I don't know how you came up with the statement that best counter doc for armor is Luft and Def.
Luft is the easiest pe doc for armor to play against. The most efficient AT Luft has is panzerknucker which is truly a beast! But other than that falsim can be easily countered by a simple m4 Sherman and any other tank after the fixed he rounds. Luft's Panther comes late game where armor has pershings..
As far wermacht I think terror is the best counter for armor. Tiger,Panther and kt far more mobile than Def's tanks plus stuka. Grille is not so reliable cause it can miss easily and many times even if it hits it does very low damage or zero at all(may be a bug or something). Elefant may be one of the best tank killer but it s way too slow and can easily get immobilized damaged especially on big games where there is a variety of docs.
Tank hunters is by far the best anti armor doc but it s only anti armor and it s fine as it is!

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

What can armor doc do against a pantherturm? That's why armor doc is countered by def. Def can always fall back and try again with a pantherturm to stop def from losing.

luft 88's are kinda like that, but not quite... but that's probably what shanks is having trouble with.

Ever since pershing buff, panthers and tiger's aren't direct coutners anymore. thankfully they take a bit of skill to use now....
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Lehr does have very little experience with Armor doc, and he already pointed this out by himself.
And actually he doesn't play as US at all.. or just so rarely... Therefore this game here isn't really a proof to anything!

What can armor doc do against a pantherturm?

Usually I destroy PantherTurm using the SP, it has more range...

drivebyhobo

Post by drivebyhobo »

DolphinsAreGaySharks wrote:I don't know how you came up with the statement that best counter doc for armor is Luft and Def.
falsim can be easily countered by a simple m4 Sherman and any other tank after the fixed he rounds. Luft's Panther comes late game where armor has pershings..

HE shermans surprise nobody, not even casual axis players. All I see when an HE sherman rolls up is free xp for a hetzer.

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Amazing replay.Great example.Total proof.

Next i wish to see 2TH against AB and RE(instead of Def for example)
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

in my humble opinion, the HE Sherman is probably the most cost effective anti-infantry killing machine in the game.. specifically in Armor doc after the price reduction unlock...

DolphinsAreGaySharks

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

kwok wrote:What can armor doc do against a pantherturm? That's why armor doc is countered by def. Def can always fall back and try again with a pantherturm to stop def from losing.

luft 88's are kinda like that, but not quite... but that's probably what shanks is having trouble with.

Ever since pershing buff, panthers and tiger's aren't direct coutners anymore. thankfully they take a bit of skill to use now....

I was never a fan of bunkers and I still believe they are not worth. They take a very long time to be built while the enemy can see it and destroy it with many ways before it gets build.
Panther is the best tank(or Achilles) for its value and the point of the game it comes. I think most of the players can agree with me. In the right hands can be a game winner!

Armor doc is pretty well balanced at the moment and personally one of my favourites.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Did not they see the repetition? Omg, only with an AT of 50 mm attack half Sherman army !!!, until the 21 minutes of the game !!!, including the "easy", which if I am not mistaken is the equivalent to panzer "H", and "H" you can not stop with an AT of 57 mm USA !, then someone says, SP can destroy Pantertum; and matters? Already did his job of maintaining the territory for a long time !!!, in this repetition, what he really wanted to demonstrate, the weaknesses that are Sherman with captain inclusive, compared to a simple AT of 50 mm and the inefficiencies that can be the Infantry (sniper for example), when destroying AT of 50mm, in many cases, when the mortar 81 mm EJE is behind hedges or something like that, having to resort to the USA, in most cases, to the mortar caterpillar (in the case Of doc armor), I think that this is sometimes an expense that would have to be unnecessary in the doctrine of armor
Which makes it inefficient at the time of attacking with this doctrine, ....... something is missing, I recommend reading the other post, and everything that is discussed there

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Shanks, you starting to get on my nerves here, you tripple post for nothing and still very agitated, i will ask you to calm down, or stop posting if you're drunk or whatever your mood is.
:geek:
We will NOT change the u.s. armor doctrine, period.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Sorry, I'm not used to using the tools, what I wanted to do was delete 2 post, but I'm starting to get used good...and if, I've been drinking beer, because this doctrine of armor, it depresses me...... :cry: