Poder latino

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Shanks

Poder latino

Post by Shanks »

Hi

Well, I bring you a replay, where I play alongside my Latin partners. It was not a very moved game in my opinion but fun.

Tiger:Terror
346thinfantry:Luft
Simon:BK

vs

Black Niga:Airb
Figree:RE
Me:Inf

Link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2w2p1lnn7 ... -10-55.rec

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Poder latino

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

You don't have to upload the replay on Mediafire or any other websites, you could just upload the file as an attachment here on the Bk forum... So keep that in mind for the next times :)

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Tiger1996 wrote:You don't have to upload the replay on Mediafire or any other websites, you could just upload the file as an attachment here on the Bk forum... So keep that in mind for the next times :)

I do not know exactly what you mean, or I do not know how to do it, that's why I uploaded it with mediafire.
But if you tell me how to do it then it would be great

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Open up full editor when you post. Down below where you select options, there is a tab for attachments. Click add files and then browse for your replay. It'll load in and you will have other additional options from there (put in line, etc.)
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

kwok wrote:Open up full editor when you post. Down below where you select options, there is a tab for attachments. Click add files and then browse for your replay. It'll load in and you will have other additional options from there (put in line, etc.)

Thx friend!!! That's what i wanted to know