Another baseraper Sale93

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Dimzhy

Another baseraper Sale93

Post by Dimzhy »

Dear Colleagues
I am not the best player and just trying to enjoy the game we all love, BK MOD especially. Unfortunately, we meet unpolite players who dont know how to behave in the game.
I played several games with same person recently. Nickname is sale93. This piece of ... player basebombing constantly and thinks its normal. Please, check in attachment the replay. He always do so. Is it disease of vanilla or not, its up to your concideration.
If you have any possibility to teach him to behave by brutal kicking his ass - please, do, it would be bless for all of us.
See you in the game!

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: Another baseraper Sale93

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

This ranting replay does not fit the forum, i asked all players to not post any replays related to dirty And non fair players, its useless for us and don't bring anything positive to discuss on.
Its much more interesting to chat on a good game were players had lot of fun between nice people.
You are new to me and i will be nice this time, but again and for all, do NOT create your little war here because of dirty players.
File removed, topic closed.