Nice 3v3 and, despite being played on Cherburg, almost no arty

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
sgtToni95

Nice 3v3 and, despite being played on Cherburg, almost no arty

Post by sgtToni95 »

Had a nice game, quite dynamic and with not really much arty (nor emplacements) from both sides. I expected this to be much harder and i had to test many times if it was desync since i saw not much (no offense) coming from FUHRER. But since Brits are so OP we made it work (the dream).

MAP- Road to Cherbourg
Allies: Hideki Tojo - RAF
FURHER - Inf
Me - None as brits

Axis: Redgardeen - SE
Wurf - Terror
Nugiman - BK

6p_roadtocherbourg.2017-07-01.23-42-44.rec
(4.43 MiB) Downloaded 51 times

20170701234250_1.jpg

Edit: i watched the replay, i was wrong about arty, it just seemed to me there was few because it didn't do much damage to me

JimQwilleran

Re: Nice 3v3 and, despite being played on Cherburg, almost no arty

Post by JimQwilleran »

Great skill from both sides, especially Red and this new player Tojo!

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

That Tojo player sure does suck... he was just SUCH a weight for allied players. I wonder who it is...? I WONDER WHO IT ISSSSS?

Hint: I smell your style from a mile away and made a bet with Toni that I knew who it was.

Edit: just for clarification, I don't think Tojo sucks. I'm just teasing a friend. Don't ban me please.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Haha, yea :D. I think Red was doing better than me in this game. If he had had more res he would have pushed me out of the mansion for sure.

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

(Minor Spoiler)
Those piats were devestating me... And I lost a squad because I threw a nade in the wrong crater :( And entire squad got wiped by arty shell.

Other than that I thank you for your compliments. and I will return the favour, You guys played quite well yourselves.

Edit: i watched the replay, i was wrong about arty, it just seemed to me there was few because it didn't do much damage to me

I didn't notice any arty. Not from my side nor yours.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Fuhrer was basically only bombing on wurf's side, wurf made nebel as one of his first units, and same thing for nugi's maultier
they didn't do much damage, but still they were used. There's a moment when wurf uses a nebel salvo to kill a 2 inch mortar lol

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

JimQwilleran wrote:Great skill from both sides, especially new player Tojo!

:D ;)