9999999999999999999999 royal engineer emplacement...

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Panzer-Lehr-Division

9999999999999999999999 royal engineer emplacement...

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Hey, just a Little proof that british royal engineers are a Little 'over the top' see and write your opinion about it plz. in my opinion british are just tooo stroooong atm i as non allie Player can reach up to 9 winstreak as brit... just with royal engis no matter wich enemy doctrine goes... write your opinion about that... also dev's plz watch it..
Attachments
temp.rec
(3.64 MiB) Downloaded 46 times
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Krieger Blitzer

Re: 9999999999999999999999 royal engineer emplacement...

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Just had this game with Lehr as Axis against both Super_Dank_Fire and Bad_Rain as Allies. Blitz + TH vs RE and AB docs...
Absolutely ridiculous sim-city style, I would say this game is a MUST SEE for the devs.. it's just impressive how RE and AB can both attack and also defend aggressively at the same time!

The only thing kept me playing this game for longer and decide not to drop earlier, is how I had some really good kills with my Tiger.. nevertheless; it was impossible that any Tigers could make us win.

AB inf were soooo many, and never-ending... You kill 50000 of them? No problem, in no time ur opponent would be able to have them all replaced once again... And oh my dear! Those fking 76 AT guns.. seriously, HE rounds???!!! Wiping out whole StormTroop squads! Not to mention how AB can air-drop thousands of them, and literally spread them everywhere on the map.

AB wasn't the main issue though.. it was the FKING RE doc. indestructible emplacements simply behind every FKING corner. And when you FINALLY succeed killing any single emplacement. Royal Sappers could just build them again in less than 10 seconds.. like nothing has happened at all, for real. So they sieges us with never-ending defensive line.. and the only solution was the JT. But then airstrikes every 5 minutes of course...

I think 76 AT guns REALLY should no longer have HE rounds, and RE 17p emplacements should either cost significantly more, or require MUCH longer build time.. or maybe no longer infinite HP after the doctrinal unlock. I need 3 bundle grenades just to take 75% HP of the 17p emplacement????!!! That's already 150 ammo! THIS IS NOT FINE. It's a waste of time...

Sorry if I sounded a little harass, but I am almost pissed off atm.

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Wait: do Dutch people eat at 4.30 pm??? What's that??? Lunch?? Dinner??? Wtf Bad Rain!!

Was fun to watch, thanks for uploading :) I just wonder what would have happened to RE when JT appeared if there was not an AB allied..
Or what would have happened if there was some more AA from axis side, or if the game was played on a map where you don't have insane ammo income and you can't use airstrikes whenever you need it, or if there were DEF and Luft on axis side, with 88s, bunkers, anti emplacement air patrol.........

Oh but don't bother me, i was just thinking out loud, my hypothesis will surely change nothing to the fact that RE and AB are surely OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPOPOPOPOPOPOP!!!!! HEY DEVSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OP ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BALANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krieger Blitzer

It's too easy to launch ur imigination with the word "IF" but the reality is completely different...
And don't forget that Lehr himself is a dedicated RE doc player btw, it's just so easy to play!

The game "could have had" a different scenario if docs were different of course.. nonetheless, this doesn't deny the fact that 76 AT guns firing HE is actually considered "OP" if I might say.
Keeping in mind these 76 AT guns are air-dropped everywhere, being upgraded with HE rounds by default as well... SO you can't attack them with inf, neither with tanks. And building arty is not an option against AB planes! Not to mention that Maultier does no damage whatsoever against such indestructible emplacements.

And doubtlessly, nothing is more silly than these 17p emplacements being constructed in 10 seconds.. while they are very hard to kill and obviously too cheap... It's sad to see that such sim-city tactics are still too effective in BK mod.

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

When will u learn not to feed such posts with attention, Toni..
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

sgtToni95 wrote:Wait: do Dutch people eat at 4.30 pm??? What's that??? Lunch?? Dinner??? Wtf Bad Rain!!

Was fun to watch, thanks for uploading :) I just wonder what would have happened to RE when JT appeared if there was not an AB allied..
Or what would have happened if there was some more AA from axis side, or if the game was played on a map where you don't have insane ammo income and you can't use airstrikes whenever you need it, or if there were DEF and Luft on axis side, with 88s, bunkers, anti emplacement air patrol.........

Oh but don't bother me, i was just thinking out loud, my hypothesis will surely change nothing to the fact that RE and AB are surely OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPOPOPOPOPOPOP!!!!! HEY DEVSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OP ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BALANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toni nothing personal nither offensive, i feel like you're quite and epic british fanboy, you alway's disagree to any british nerf.. you're not even playing axis to feel so.. man, a blind man or maybe who doesn't want to get it doesn't notice that that raf removal 95 mm is just the first thing i ever saw you want be 'removed' but best example is where you wrote about the mortar bunker quit die to fast and markr wrote there is a bug you wrote ' oh shit' or somethink like this... man play axis or keep it quiet you're always against that if allie even get a small nerf. but you're always fine to that axis get ton's of nerf that's why people like you should never be an dev...
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Krieger Blitzer

Just to be precise, i am here pointing at 2 ridiculous things in particular... Nothing more or less.
And I would like to address them again:-

1) 76 AT guns firing HE rounds is utterly BS.

2) RE doc 17p emplacements have too much HP, too cheap and take no time to construct.. it's like magic!

That's all from my side... No further ranting, let's keep it cool.

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote: i as non allie Player can reach up to 9 winstreak as brit

Tiger1996 wrote:And don't forget that Lehr himself is a dedicated RE doc player btw

Sorry Playbetter, i was having so much fun, i'll shut my mouth.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Krieger Blitzer

I just want to get back to the topic, building 3 AT gun emplacements which have 9999 HP, even faster than a Grenadier squad could deploy itself.. doesn't sound "FINE".

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:also dev's plz watch it..
Didn't have time to watch it all, I've seen first 30 minutes. Biggest problems I've seen so far:
You played on narrow map - we repeatedly said that these maps are HEAVILY in favor of doctrines with planes because there is less reaction time for AAs to shot them down. And that is why at 9:22, 12:09; 18:41; 21:11; 24:30; 31:04 - times of incoming planes...and guess which flightpath they used... Of course! The short one where it avoids base AAs and even when you have AA unit(s) in the field, they simply don't have much time to react. Out of all of these the Ostwind shot down only one (during the first one there was not Ostwind yet and during the last one there was no Ostwind anymore).

Also the Luft doc would have been better counter to RE here on this maps exactely for the reason why US planes vere so successful + you could have the "anti-emplacement" Stuka raid so it would not be so wise for RE to spam those emplacements. With TH you can take out Churhills, true, but you best bet against emplacements is JT and its HE shot :/
So Allies chose doc whose strong sides overweight the strong sides of the docs you chose.

So I will finish it later but so far I haven't seen anything OP on the side of Allies...maybe 17 pounder emplacement don't really need the HE shot abiltity but that is about it.

Krieger Blitzer

True what you said about airplanes, and yes Luft doc would have been a counter to this emplacement spam.. thanks to Stuka patrol.

So I will finish it later but so far I haven't seen anything OP on the side of Allies...maybe 17 pounder emplacement don't really need the HE shot abiltity but that is about it.

Watching it till the end would be great for sure, when emplacements were just everywhere. And the StormTroops felt quite useless for having not enough ammo to upgrade them... Not to mention that not only the 17p emplacements don't need HE rounds, but also the US 76mm AT guns... The emlpaced 76 AT gun versions from inf doc don't need HE rounds either. AB doc has Quad AA emplacements who can protect those AT guns very well already. And inf doc has enough tools too! I was shocked to see how effective the 3 76 AT guns positioned behind 3 101st squads as they cover them with HE rounds while my StormTroops were advancing.
I think such AT guns aren't supposed to be inf killers...

Danikas

Post by Danikas »

I played luftwaffe against Re emp spam didnt destroy single one, stukas kept targeting trenches, and whem they hit 17th pounder they took half hp which was repaired in 5 seconds, after first 2 stukas raid my opponent simply build 3 X AA emp. I agree that something needs to be done with emp spam.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

what the about all indirect fire units? instead of attacking frontally angled HE 17 pdr Emplacements?

Krieger Blitzer

Danikas wrote:I played luftwaffe against Re emp spam didnt destroy single one, stukas kept targeting trenches, and whem they hit 17th pounder they took half hp which was repaired in 5 seconds, after first 2 stukas raid my opponent simply build 3 X AA emp. I agree that something needs to be done with emp spam.

Ya, sometimes the Stuka patrol would just target sandbags, roadblocks or trenches instead of emplacements...

Panzerblitz1 wrote:what the about all indirect fire units? instead of attacking frontally angled HE 17 pdr Emplacements?

When the opponent is not protecting his high caliber AT guns or AT gun emplacements with any units, then rushing those AT guns with inf should have no fear whatsoever. Not to mention that Axis 75mm AT gun doesn't have HE rounds for example! The US 76mm AT guns HE rounds are too lethal as well, wiping out entire squads...
It's like shooting with a LeiG.18 or a field 75mm howitzer from RAF doc!

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

You don't answered my question, what about indirect fires units? the 17pdr HE range is ridiculous.

Krieger Blitzer

I answered... Why should I need indirect fire units to rush an AT gun with inf which is not protected with any units??!! It's an AT gun.
Not to mention that if I use indirect fire, he would just build or repair this AT gun emplacement in no time. Or maybe air-drop the 76mm AT gun once again in no time.. resulting me to just waste a lot of ammo in order to kill insignificant target.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

A mortar cost nothing in ammo, if you pair a mortar with your Storm or anything im pretty sure it would change the odds here.

Krieger Blitzer

Mortars are out-dated after the first 15 minutes of the game, as they would be easily countered in many different ways then.
After all, I don't see a reason why such high caliber AT guns should have HE rounds at all.. like I said; even the Axis AT guns which belong to the same caliber don't have any such HE rounds on the other hand, just imagine the Axis 75mm AT gun shooting Rangers with HE. If the AT guns are not protected with any units, then there should be no problems to rush with inf!
Keep in mind they are AT guns, and not inf killers...

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

First i really don't think the mortars are obsolete in game and in some situation like this one is very useful, also, Keep in mind the Pak 36 is an infantry killer as well when actually no such shells existed in real life, is it a problem? ALL 17pdr/75/76mm had very good HE rounds (in real) so why not? yes a 17 pdr HE will rekt your infantry big time, and like i said it is angled and have a very limited range, do you really think its a problem? especially if there is no support troops/units to back him up?
If you were playing Blitz what about Demo squad who is more fitted for that job? TH doc have one similar group iirc...

Krieger Blitzer

Yes, I was Blitz doc... If you have watched the replay, then you would see that I have already used them to take out AT guns.. even though that afterwords our opponents simply constructed them over and over again; in almost no time! Also, the Demo Storm squad is pretty much dead whenever spotted.

About the Pak36 (37mm AT gun) I would say that this is why I kept repeating "high caliber guns" but I guess you already know that the US 37mm AT gun also has canister shot. Which is more or less equivalent to the Axis 37mm AT gun HE rounds...

But when 17pdr emplacements, and 76mm AT gun emplacements or even ordinary 17pdr as well as US 76mm AT guns are able to wipe out rushing inf... Then I think it's a little bit too much and shouldn't happen.

TH doc doesn't have any similar units to the Demo Storm squad, i think you are talking about the Demo squad from SE doc :)

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Well 17pdr HE's (emplacements or tanks) are lethal and will rekt your infantry, yes i was talking SE, not TH regarding the other demos, so if your demo squad is spotted, means any troops will be spotted right? so why not using the mortar then? rushing is always risky especially in front of high caliber HE shells, to me its logic, and don't need anything tweaked at all, you know you could played that differently, i don't think its needed to say the 17 pdr HE emplacement is a game breaking in bk because he wiped out your storms.
And building a lot of Emplacements isn't really a cheap thing to do ;)

Krieger Blitzer

Thing is, the 17pdr emplacements can be constructed rather too quickly.. costing not much. Yet have a lot of HP! As they are not easy to destroy. And on top of that... They are also good against inf!!! I think AT guns shouldn't act like inf killers, and I think MarKr more or less already agreed with me on this one. At least according to what he said earlier!

However, you say that I could just use a mortar, right? But couldn't you also say that he might just build a Quad AA emplacement in order to protect his AT guns against my inf? Keeping in mind he already did that btw.

That's why I think that being able to snipe inf with 76mm or 17pdr AT guns using HE rounds, is actually too much. As he could have still protected his AT guns very well with his Quad AA emplacements.. even if he had no HE rounds equipped to his AT guns at all.
Not to mention that these Airborne 76mm AT guns are air-dropped. Which means they can reinforce themselves too!
And the HE rounds are also ready to use or upgraded by default.

Needless to say, even the Def doc 75mm AT gun emplacement doesn't have any HE rounds!
Neither the ordinary 75mm AT gun for example.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

what i feel very funny is that suddendly, out of the blue, the HE 17 pdr is becoming that big of a problem in game, after all theses years... don't you think its some kind of weird? HE, no HE, doesn't matter, it is not something who is gonna win your game.
Something im more concerned is grenades, for me if you throw a grenade into an emplacement, people inside will get rekt.

Krieger Blitzer

I think I have already addressed the HE rounds of US 76mm AT guns as well as 17pdr in the past, however.. of course now they are more deadly than before. Recently all HE rounds were generally improved... And US 76mm AT gun has timed HE round ability btw! Which means it can shoot up to several deadly shots, I just don't see any reasons they should keep HE rounds.