2v2 gg wp

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
MenciusMoldbug

2v2 gg wp

Post by MenciusMoldbug »

Me and Danikas vs Lehr and Nephalem
Attachments
4p_duclair.2017-06-20.14-24-24.rec
(4.49 MiB) Downloaded 57 times

Medic Truck

Re: 2v2 gg wp

Post by Medic Truck »

Good game. But, it is just sad to see arty spam.

Why do you guys rush with Jagdpanthers like that? Just play hide and seek with them? That is how they are meant to be used. Once you own a tank then change position. And dance your troop around them.

I think the mistake for Germans here was charging from one front only. And Brits just threw arties left, center and right. Three tanks from three directions is greater than one Jagdtiger from center. Later attacks were uncoordinated. Both should have taken two different angles to approach. If you did that, the arties would have to ration to two different fields thereby negating their effectiveness.

Overall a very good game. But, I would be more happy to see real tank battles than arties spams although this is the way to play arty perfectly.

Danikas

Post by Danikas »

The arty would be placed on jagdtiger even if they attacked from 2 directions, jagdtiger was the biggest threat. Comets will bounce off front and side armor, they even bounce from the rear, to kill it you need to immobilize it and arty is good for that.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Medic Truck wrote:Good game. But, it is just sad to see arty spam.

Why do you guys rush with Jagdpanthers like that? Just play hide and seek with them? That is how they are meant to be used. Once you own a tank then change position. And dance your troop around them.

I think the mistake for Germans here was charging from one front only. And Brits just threw arties left, center and right. Three tanks from three directions is greater than one Jagdtiger from center. Later attacks were uncoordinated. Both should have taken two different angles to approach. If you did that, the arties would have to ration to two different fields thereby negating their effectiveness.

Overall a very good game. But, I would be more happy to see real tank battles than arties spams although this is the way to play arty perfectly.

Maybe because we got bored out of emplacement/comet Spamm that's why i did it my mate and i had less communication, also if i ambushed any tankhunter or let my jt stand still they would be arty food.Also i tryed make 2 front's but, i had the wrong doctrine comet would kill anything else, and if sitting with any th as i said would be arty food and my mate somehow not made ANY panther's nor tanks only in lategame..-.- also we had no arty so we basically was doctrine fucked. only thing we could do jt rush wich also worked until instant immobilize came
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Medic Truck

Post by Medic Truck »

I understand that. You almost overwhelmed at the moment and blasted through the defences and at the gates. But, the Jagdtiger was alone and it looked liked you both got annoyed somewhat. It was very nice to watch till then. Even till the end it was good to watch. But, that emplacement/arty annoyance really showed later.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

You should watch some of my replay's Medic Truck i was playing bad on this day anyway.. I still liked the game somehow though i had a annoying day and then a annoying arty game thou:D
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Medic Truck

Post by Medic Truck »

Hi Panzer,

Yeah. I am looking at the replays to understand the grip at the gamestyle in BK. I have seen your other replays here too. I love all of them. :D