1v1 gg mencius!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Panzer-Lehr-Division

1v1 gg mencius!

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Hey folk another 1v1! a very great game vs the Player mencius mold bug aka popularchy, Enjoy Me*luft* mencius*re*
Attachments
2p_duclair v1-3.2017-06-08.19-02-53.rec
(1.4 MiB) Downloaded 64 times
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Krieger Blitzer

Re: 1v1 gg mencius!

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Just made a commentary on this game ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4cQKlNHuGY
Video Thumbnail.
Video Thumbnail.

Enjoy! :)

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

I was watching it, you seems so surprised by the CW HQ truck gathering great amount of resources, but... what about the PE Resources capture Sdkfz 222 MG armored car? the Sdkfz 251 "Vampire"? you can raise your income pretty much everywhere, on whatever point you like with a MG to defend it...

Axis and u.s. players improved their resources by building stations on resources points, CW can improved their income with their HQ trucks, and PE can raise their resources "as well" with resources stealing/Gathering Sdkfz armored cars. (its just a reminder ;) )

I also noticed that CW did lost the game against PE Luft with low resources income, just to balance some previous posts regarding the OP CW RE.

Krieger Blitzer

Have a flight after few hours from now, but i will try to respond quickly.

Don't forget that the CW player was able to generate this huge amount of resources even before unlocking the "improved CW trucks" which allows all the RE doc trucks to be instantly equipped with the "Generate Resources" upgrade as they would be then eventually able to collect EVEN MORE resources from territories which they secure! Such an upgrade however is limited to only 1 CW truck for all other CW docs, as there are no such doctrinal unlocks.. but only RE doc.

So I believe nothing is equal to that... It literally feels like RE doc player is playing "BK FUN MODE" when all other doctrines are playing low res on the other hand.

And btw this was actually one of the very few times to see the RE doc player losing such 1vs1 games against PE, not to mention that Moldbug for some reason never considered spamming any emplacements.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Im not saying its equal, equal is boring, im saying PE have possibilities to raise their resources income pretty well too, have amazing units as well, loosing/winning is always coming from a better strategy in game, you fuck up = you loose.

The only thing i would agree is as PE players you need to know your shit, because you'll not have the luxe to fuck up too often...

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

You should consider that map has all high res points, and mencius had the majority of them throughout the whole game basically, so i don't really see a problem with him having so many resources. Lehr did not even upgrade any of his sectors.

And i think even that quick essay on capping capabilities: at the point you made it, CW had LT, sappers, boys, tommies and mg, which is 5 (6 considering double boys), while axis had panzergrens ("which are not able to cap points fast enough", while sappers of course are), assault grens, scout car, mg (only for axis one is mentioned how risky it is to cap with it), ketten, swimm and pak. Pak cannot cap so it makes 6 for PE too, with swimm, ketten and scout car having higher movement speed.
Moreover, if you look at the very beginning of the game, and precisely at 4.19, Lehr has captured 6 sectors, 2 of them were "middle" sectors i'd say, while mencius only had 2 sectors right outside his base.
Then Mencius pushes him back and manages to capture all those territories (min 7), but in terms of fast and early capping, i don't really think PE is so much slower than CW.

I just think this game was once again not the right example to choose to sustain theese two arguments, and what i put between brackets is just something i highlight to respont your claims to be always objective while of course i'm not on the other hand (I'm not saying i am, but the vaste majority of balance topics you stand on the axis side, so not sure that's really a proof of your impartiality).

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

It use to only be useless annecdotal support to these capture claims... and I always agreed with Toni quietly because at the end of the day I only had annecdotes.

But now, we can also safely compare capture times now thanks to Markr's post.

This is how much sappers cap faster than pgrens on points:
MP points: .04s faster
Low points: 1s faster
Med points: 1.5s faster
High points: 2s faster

This is how much kettins/sct cars cap faster than sappers on points:
MP points: 1.6s
Low points: 4s faster
Med points: 6s faster
High points: 8s faster

All other CW units cap equally or slower as every kind of PE unit. Additionally, it looks like assault pioneers, who directly counter these allegedly OP ATboys easily, as fast or faster than every CW unit.
I honestly think at this point that if you're PE and capturing slower than CW, then something is wrong with your PE playstyle. I think all higher skilled players in BK can agree that in this game, every second makes a huge difference in micro/macro timing. It's the difference between a M8 scott killing a 75mm pak and a 75mm pak killing a scott. When the timing difference between just the basic starting units of PE are at a difference of 1.6-8second difference, I find it really hard to make the claim that PE captures slower...
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

We made that Capture post to make everybody all square regarding legends versus reality, thx to Markr.
viewtopic.php?f=32&p=19841#p19841

Krieger Blitzer

Duh, that was such a long journey; but I just arrived to my destination.. finally.

Anyways... Now going to drop some of my thoughts on this topic MarKr has made!