Epic 1v1

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
MenciusMoldbug

Epic 1v1

Post by MenciusMoldbug »

Me vs Wurf.
Attachments
2p_angoville farms.2017-06-07.15-21-52.rec
(1.45 MiB) Downloaded 59 times

Henny

Re: Epic 1v1

Post by Henny »

Those 2 achilles + comet vs the Tiger ace and Panther was epic indeed
Dankman is a good guy

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

gg, you seemed locked in but responded to those cats in an amazing way

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I can see a handful number of game replays titled "epic" being posted recently, specifically the games posted by Lehr as well. Which is rather really cool to see...

I am willing to take a look into each one of them once i have the spare time and the chance to do so, perhaps i could be able to make commentary videos on some of these games too, hopefully!
Will see :)

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

10minute Ostwind appearance.Wurf in his best :D
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

Yesterday, most of the 1v1 we played were nice. Nevertheless, I most enjoyed this on the Kurland pocket - probably because I won :D
Attachments
temp.rec
(1.62 MiB) Downloaded 42 times

Krieger Blitzer

MenciusMoldbug wrote:Me vs Wurf.

Finally had the chance to watch this game right now...

Wurf could have been a little bit more aggressive than this.. however, this game still proves that Blitz doc tanks in late game are actually both; out-dated and out-numbered at every possible aspect. Tigers and Panthers just couldn't do shit against Comets and Achilles... Although that Tigers and Panthers are way more expensive! I honestly feel so annoyed after watching how Axis tanks were so easy to kill frontally on this game.. they felt to be rather nothing except being just utterly expensive filthy machines...
So much bullshit.

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

2 achilles is 860 mp and 130 fuel iirc, comet even more, they have very little anti inf capabilities compared to tiger, and they've been like this for quite a while, i don't think it's the case of starting more balance duscussions

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

..and the distance Wurf brought those tanks to, no surprise Allies armor made it easy looking. lol

Watching that game made me smile from fun.
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Krieger Blitzer

2 Achilles probably cost 130 fuel, but you get 2 tanks. Means you can sacrifice 1 tank while you flank with the other one... And both are actually still cheaper than 1 Tiger or 1 Panther... Which would be only 1 tank after all, means you only can fall back.. but no chances to flank anyone.
I am just shocked how Moldbug was able to afford all these tanks in no time, as he was surprisingly able to turn the game by humiliating such iconic and expensive Axis tanks, keeping in mind he had almost no territory.. and Wurf lost 2 Panthers with 1 shot btw... Really hope it was just bad luck!

Medic Truck

Post by Medic Truck »

This was a great game. I am all new to this mod and this helped me to understand the style of the gameplay. Very good game by both. I congratulate for the courage of lunging onto the face of Panthers and Tigers face to face so close. Very well executed.